• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a strawberry cake in the cupboard. If another user adds a food item, all existing special effects become invalid.
Hence, I add a cockroach in the cupboard.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Dedenne
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Strawberry cake
Cockroach

I insert a Heat Rotom. With every new post, it chars any one food item into a burnt and unusable state, while leaving it in the cupboard.

I also add a Ditto. With every post, it may morph into a duplicate of an item currently in the cupboard (even if it’s not a Pokémon). It may also retain its form from the previous post, or revert to its normal self.

Cupboard:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang +
Dedenne +
Klinklang -
Enzap
Strawberry Cake
Cockroach
Heat Rotom
Ditto

I'll insert Garfield Minus Garfield and a Broom Hatter.

Note: The Broom Hatter has the ability to tidy up one item per post, thus rendering it a 'Cleaned/Polished' object. Any items that had their effects rendered null are now usable again under a Cleaned/Polished state. The Broom Hatter then can also separately imbue another single item with water elements and/or wind elements if possible, thus turning the item into either a 'Splash' item, a 'Bluster' item, and/or whatever term the form pertaining to either elements is known as, depending on the item (Ex: A sword can become either a Splash Sword or a Bluster Sword; an Arceus can become a Water or Flying Arceus, etc.)

Strawberry Cake gets burned; Ditto takes the form of Enzap

Cupboard:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang +
Dedenne +
Klinklang -
Enzap
Charred Cake
Cockroach
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Enzap)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter

I add an Electrike with the Minus Ability.
Also, I add a Primal Kyogre. Presence of the Pokémon in the cupboard suppresses the effects of the Heat Rotom.

Ditto transforms into Dedenne.

The Broom Hatter restores the Strawberry cake.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Dedenne
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Strawberry Cake
Cockroach
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Dedenne)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter
Electrike
Primal Kyogre

I add Thanos. Once a red item, an orange item, a yellow item, a green item, a blue item, and a purple item excluding himself are added, those and half of the remaining items are removed.

Also, I add a Hidden Compartment. Up to three items at a time can be stored there and will not be affected by outside special effects. If it is removed, so will the items in it.

Ditto transforms into a Cockroach.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Dedenne +
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Strawberry Cake
Cockroach
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Cockroach)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter
Electrike -
Primal Kyogre
Thanos

Hidden Compartment:

Last edited:
i take thanos out of the cupboard and am not sorry about it.
ditto turns back to normal.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Dedenne +
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Strawberry Cake
Cockroach
Heat Rotom
Ditto
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter
Electrike -
Primal Kyogre

Hidden Compartment:

I remove the Strawberry Cake, which takes out the Cockroach with it.

I add a Magnet. Each round, a metal object will be added. Also, metal objects cannot leave the Cupboard.

A Beldum * is attracted in first. If two Star Pokemon are added, special effects can be used twice.

I move Electrike to the Hidden Compartment.

Ditto copies Enzap.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Dedenne +
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Enzap)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Beldum *

Hidden Compartment:
  1. Electrike -

I remove dedenne from the cupboard and throw it into a trash compactor.

I add a boo. Each round, it can turn an object invisible by putting it in a spoiler [i spoiler][/i spoiler] (without the space). Invisible objects can only be turned to normal by removing the boo. This round, the boo turns enzap invisible.

the magnet attracts a honedge

ditto transforms into primal kyogre

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Primal Kyogre)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Broom Hatter
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Beldum *
Honedge
Boo

Hidden Compartment:
  1. Electrike -

Wait, why did the last two posts add and remove an item? That’s not quite right... :unsure:

I remove the Broom Hatter, and the Magnet attracts a Meltan, which can eat up a metal object once per post. Heat Rotom burns the pie, and Ditto copies said burnt pie. Boo turns the Red Kryptonite invisible.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Burnt Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Burnt Pie)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Beldum *
Honedge
Boo
Meltan

Hidden Compartment:

Electrike
-
-

blame contrainer, his post made me think it was okay to do it

I add a sputtlefish. It has no special abilities, it's just cute.

the magnet attracts a katana. Meltan eats beldum. Boo turns the burnt pie invisible.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Burnt Pie
Klinklang (Plus)
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Burnt Pie)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Honedge
Boo
Meltan
Sputtlefish
Katana

Hidden Compartment:

Electrike
-
-

I remove the invisible Burnt Pie. Meltan eats the Plus Klinklang. The Magnet attracts a fork. Ditto copies the Sputtlefish. Boo turns the katana invisible.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Klinklang (Minus)
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Sputtlefish)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Honedge
Boo
Meltan
Sputtlefish
Katana
Fork

Hidden Compartment:

Electrike
-
-

I'll add Courtyard Droll into the Cupboard. Klingklang (Minus) becomes Meltan's midnight snack. The Magnet attracts a Starman Jr. The Boo turns the fork invisible.

CUPBOARD:

Red Kryptonite
Enzap
Heat Rotom
Ditto (Sputtlefish)
Garfield Minus Garfield
Primal Kyogre
Magnet
Honedge
Boo
Meltan
Sputtlefish
Katana
Fork
Courtyard Droll
Starman Jr.

Hidden Compartment:

Electrike
-
-

i place a bomb in the cupboard. it annihilates everything except for the electrike in the hidden compartment, and the boo in the cupboard as it is a ghost.

CUPBOARD:
Boo

Hidden Compartment:
Electrike
-
-

I'll add a golden snitch to the cupboard. Because it's so fast and hard to catch, if anybody attempts to remove it, they must roll a 6 sided die one time (possibly here) and get a 3 in order to successfully get rid of it. They must also post the result of the die roll if they try and fail to remove it. Attempting to remove the golden snitch counts as an action and therefore, if attempted, no other item can be removed/added that round.

CUPBOARD:
Boo
Bulbmin
Golden Snitch

Hidden Compartment:
Electrike
-
-

Last edited:
i place a spool of golden thread, perhaps a magical item, into the hidden compartment. maybe it'll be useful later.

CUPBOARD:
Boo
Golden Snitch

Hidden Compartment:
Electrike
Golden thread
-

I'll insert Draco Centauros into the compartment

CUPBOARD:
Boo
]Golden Snitch

Hidden Compartment: