• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

I ship both Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione in Harry Potter. And sometimes I ship Harry with Luna, Parvati or Cho. I also love drarry, dramione and tomarry. (please don't hate me for those three). And my latest favorites are Luna/Ginny, wolfstar and Jily.

In Percy Jackson fandom my main pairing is Percabeth (Percy/Annabeth). I also ship Solangelo and Pipeyna.

From Divergent series I like Four/Tris and Uriah/Marlene.

From Hunger Games I ship Katniss/Peeta and Finnick/Annie. I also like Katniss/Gale.

Malec and Clizzy from Shadowhunters are huge OTPs of mine.

Then from Digimon I love both Sorato and Taito. Also Takari and Daiken.

And from Beyblade I like Tyson/Hillary and Tyson/Kai.

And from Cardcaptors I love Sakura/Syaoran.

I also love NaLu from Fairy Tail and Eren/Mikasa from Attack on Titan.

And I ship Artemis/Holly from the Artemis Fowl series

Oh, and I LOVE Amian from The 39 Clues series. It's my favorite pairing and I was really sad when it didn't became canon.

That's all I remember for now! :)
Yesss drarry ;)
I ship Four and Triss so hard!

Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun thread!

I've got a list but I'm gonna try to make it nice and organized, so let's get started!

Star Wars
My first fandom was "Star Wars" (followed by "Star Trek"), but it gets tricky as I'm not a big fan of the new stuff. I really only enjoy the old canon, aka, Legends, aka pre-2012 (or pre-Disney, as it were). And I will never NOT love these pairs, no matter what the future holds for the franchise.
Anakin Skywalker/Padmé Amidala
Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade
Han Solo/Leia Organa
Jacen Solo/Tenel Ka
Jag Fel/Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo/Tahiri Veila

Star Trek
Tom Paris/B'Elanna Torres from "Voyager"
Charles 'Trip' Tucker III/T'Pol from "Enterprise"

Disney/ABC (Yes this gets its own category)
These are mostly just Disney/ABC movies/shows that I enjoy more than others
Li Shang/Fa Mulan from "Mulan"
Prince Eric/Ariel from "The Little Mermaid"
Eugene Fitzherbert (aka Flynn Rider)/Rapunzel from "Tangled"
Kristoff/Princess Anna from "Frozen"
Prince Naveen/Tiana from "The Princess and the Frog"
Tarzan/Jane from "Tarzan"
William Turner/Elizabeth Swan from "The Pirates of the Caribbean" series
Richard Castle/Kate Beckett from "Castle"
Goliath/Elisa from "Gargoyles"
Jack Shepard/Kate Austen from "Lost"

Other
These ones come from everywhere so they all get grouped together
Link/Zelda from "The Legend of Zelda" series (pretty much all iterations)
Jake Sully/Neytiri from James Cameron's "Avatar"
Gru/Lucy Wilde from "Despicable Me"
Phillip Fry/Turanga Leela from "Futurama"
Hiccup Haddock/Astrid Hofferson from "How To Train Your Dragon"
Clark Kent (aka Superman aka Kal-El)/Lois Lane from "Superman", "Smallville", "Man of Steel", and everything else they're in
Prince Dastan/Princess Tamina from "Prince of Persia"
Rick O'Connel/Evelyn Carnahan from "The Mummy" series
Tristan/Yvaine from "Stardust"
Fiyero/Elphaba from "Wicked" (mostly the musical)
Thor/Jane Foster from "Thor"
*James Fraser/Claire Randall from "Outlander" (books and show)
*Leopold Fitz/Jemma Simmons from "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

* = ships I am currently obsessed with

As you can see, I tend to gravitate to established/obvious couples. I don't know why; maybe I get more satisfaction actually being able to see them together as opposed to just imagining them together.

When it comes to any of the above, these are strictly ships I read fan fiction of and there are plenty more, particularly when it comes to television shows, that I am a big fan of; I just don't read any fan fiction of them (yet). There are a few minor shippings that I also enjoy; they're just not ones I am completely obsessed with. I am also always adding more and more ships to my list as new movies/shows are coming out and I become obsessed yet again.

But I think this is it....for now.

Last edited:
These are from Saki. Except Seymour who is from The Simpsons but I love him so much that I crossovership him a lot.

Seymour Skinner x Nelly Virsaladze (also known as Caucasus Wind) (its a memeship)
-
PREFECTURALS
Saki Miyanaga x Nodoka Haramura
Yuuki Kataoka x Kyoutaro Suga (x tacos, as an OT3)
Hisa Takei x Mako Someya
Yuuki's tacos x Nodoka's penguin plush
Touka Ryuumonbuchi x Jun Inoue
Mihoko Fukuji x Kana Ikeda
Yumi Kajiki x Momoko Touyoko
-
NATIONALS
Yuuko Mase x Suzu Ueshige
Kyouko Suehara x Hiroe Atago
Shiromi Kosegawa x Kurumi Kakura
Teru Miyanaga x Sumire Hirose (also known as ToraHime)
Kouko Fukuyo x Sukoya Kokaji
Megan Davin x Satoha Tsujigaito
Myeong-Hwa Choe x Huiyu Hao

Last edited:
Did somebody say O R G A N I Z E D?
"WhiteRose" (Ruby x Weiss)
does anyone even watch this show?
I do.

Which is why I do not agree.

Does anyone here watch OK KO? Because Boxman/Fink/Venomous crept up on me and whacked me on the head with a pile of bricks. I'm such a sucker for OT3s...
From Harry Potter, my favorite ship is Dumbledore/Tom Riddle, but it's an extreme rarepair. There's so much good HP fanfic out there that I'll be an omnivore with regard to ships, though, as long as it's written well. Honestly, that's the way it is with most fanfiction; you can make me ship anything as long as it's written compellingly. It's the same way with fanart. The concept of a NOTP baffles me.
It's funny, I'm such a huge shipper when it comes to Pokemon that I can't devote the energy to shipping anything hardcore in the other fandoms I like.

Breath of the Wild
Link x Paya: Compared to previous titles, Zelda was just too much of an immature, spoiled brat who was unwisely jealous of Link. She... really treated him like crap, to be honest. And since the one other person from that time period Link showed any chemistry with (Mipha) is dead, that leaves only those after he wakes up. And, well, Paya genuinely likes him from the moment she meets him. Link has to basically die trying to save Zelda's life to prove himself truly worthy of her adoration, and then save the kingdom just to have a chance with her... while Paya simply likes him for him.

Mario
Mario x Bowsette: Mario and Bowser do the platform video game equivalent of fighting like an old married couple as it stands, and Peach has made it clear she's not interested in either of them.

Edit: Thank imgur for this next one.

Superheroes
Deadpool x Harley Quinn: Deadpool dressed as Poison Ivy, Harley as Wolverine.

Last edited:
I don't really partake in shipping much, especially discourses, since they can get kinda...out of control. But I do have some ships that I genuinely like.

Ninten / Ana (Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings) - These two are really cute together. They're a bunch of kids on a quest to save the world, but they get along very well and they even have a little moment near the end of the game where they do a little dance and Ana tells Ninten that she loves her. Awwwww.

Ness / Paula (Earthbound) - Same reasons as above, though their circumstances are somewhat different. They're still cute, though.

Colette / Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia) - I know a lot of people prefer pairing Lloyd with Sheena, but I don't really see why. Colette and Lloyd genuinely care about each other, they've been friends since they were kids, they have chemistry, they constantly help each other in the best and worst of times, and she's the only one who doesn't insult him on a regular basis over stupid things.

Alm x Celica (FE Gaiden/SoV)

Seliph x Lana (FE Genealogy of the Holy War)

Leif x Nanna (FE GotHW & Thracia 776)

Hector x Lyn (FE Blazing Blade)

Chrom x Maribelle & F!Robin x Gaius (FE Awakening)

Cloud x Tifa (FFVII)

Squall x Rinoa (FFVIII)

Noctis x Lunafreya & Ignis x Noctis (FFXV)

Roxas x Namine (Kingdom Hearts)

Luffy x Boa (One Piece)

Eren x Mikasa, Eren x Historia, Ymir x Historia, Armin x Annie, Porco x Pieck, & Jean x Hitch (Attack on Titan)

Izuku x Ochaco, Izuku x Tsuyu, Izuku x Shoto, Izuku x Momo, & Denki x Kyoka (MHA) (I pretty much ship Izuku with every girl character except Kyoka and Shoto being the only male I ship him with lol)

I'm basic, I know.

I have quite a two from FullMetal Alchemist and they all involve Edward. Poor guy is my fandom bicycle.

EdWin (Ed x Winry) it was clear to see that they both really cared about each other, they are childhood friends after all. Winry was shown to have developed feelings for Edward since the beginning of Brotherhood, which he didn’t return until nearly the end of the series. Ed was always very protective of Winry as well. They are simoly adorable together.

Edling (Ed x Ling) now this is comedy gold ship, if you ask me. I always saw Ling as the clingy boyfriend (I mean, he was hugging Ed’s leg in episode 15) who drives Ed crazy. I can see Ed playing hard to get with Ling, which just makes Ling want him all the more. Oh, this ship,was be great.

More pairings I like that I forgot to add, plus some changes from one fandom:

Machina x Rem, Machina x Ace, & Izana x Ace

Denki x Kyoka, Izuku x Momo, Shoto x Izuku, Neito x Izuku, & Tetsutetsu x Itsuka

I have made some changes in what I ship in this series now. I'm not as fond of other pairings of girls with Izuku, though Momo x Izuku still reigns supreme for me since, tbh, I think it looks way cuter than Ochako (or any other girl) x Izuku now. Still love Denki x Kyoka and Shoto x Izuku as well too though, also added Neito x Izuku since this also looks pretty cute. And I never realized I was sleeping on Tetsutetsu x Itsuka, another top notch pairing imo.

Mikazuki x Kogitsunemaru, Nakigitsune x Kogitsunemaru, Honebami x Namazuo, Nikkari x Ichigo, & Shokudaikiri x Ookurikara

Tazuki x Sora & Sora x Motegi

Please note that SMT/Persona MC's usually don't have default names from the get-go, so all various "canon" names from anime/manga/drama CD adaptations will be mentioned all at once.

Shin Megami Tensei: Law Hero /Toshiki/Yuji/Yoshio x Heroine/Aoi/Maki/Yuka/Futsuko

Shin Megami Tensei II: Aleph/Hawk x Hiroko & Aleph/Hawk x Beth

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne: Demi-fiend/Naoki/Shin x Pixie (platonic only)

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey/Redux: Protagonist/Tadano x Pixie (platonic only), Jimenez x Protagonist/Tadano, & Protagonist/Tadano x Alex

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Flynn x Walter, Flynn x Isabeau, Jonathan x Flynn

Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse: Nanashi x Asahi, Nanashi x Nozomi, & Nanashi x Hallelujah

Revelations Persona: Boy with Earing/Naoya/Yuya/Jihei x Maki

Persona 2 Innocent Sin & Eternal Punishment: Tatsuya x Jun, Tatsuya x Lisa, & Katsuya x Maya

Persona 3: Minato /Makoto /Sakuya x Yukari, Junpei x Chidori, & Minako /Kotone x Shinjiro

Persona 4: Yu/Souji x Rise

Persona 5: Joker/Akira/Ren x Makoto, Ryuji x Ann, Yusuke x Joker/Akira/Ren, Yusuke x Ann, & Goro x Joker/Akira/Ren

Mikaela x Yuichiro, Yuichiro x Shinoa, Ferid x Yuichiro, & Guren x Shinya

I'm not much of a shipper (definitely not as much as I used to be in high school), but there are still some that I'm very fond of. Just some of my favorites:

Noel / Serah (Final Fantasy XIII trilogy)
Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with the canon Snow/Serah. However... when XIII-2 followed Noel and Serah as a team and they worked SO WELL together... I definitely grew to like them as a couple. The way Noel helped Serah become stronger and actually fight for what she believed in (whereas I feel that Snow was more of a protector), mmm. It seemed like they really understood each other. That said, I do appreciate media that shows guys and girls as being able to just be friends, so I'm okay with how things turned out.

Shadow / Rouge (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
This ship is so good that it honestly blows my mind that Knuxouge (which I personally see no appeal in, sorry) is so popular when its got Shadouge as competition. For a character who gives off that “loner” kind of vibe like Shadow does, you can tell how much he legitimately trusts Rouge, and vice versa. They’ve always got each others’ backs after SA2. In Sonic Battle, Rouge takes care of Shadow when he's recovering, and in Sonic 2006, we see Shadow save Rouge at least once while she affirms to Shadow that she'll always remain by his side even if no one else does. It's just... so good. And those are just some of the great moments between them. still disappointed that Shadow was teamed with Metal Sonic while Rouge was with Knuckles in Sonic Rivals 2 though

(Solid) Snake / Otacon (Metal Gear Solid 1/2/4/etc)
Down with the Meryl ending, Otacon ending is where it is AT for MGS1. Snake had, like, no chemistry with Meryl lol, whereas he and Otacon actually felt like they did to me. I like how these two got off to a very rocky start in MGS1, but they grow to be trusted allies, and Otacon ends up becoming much less timid and cowardly thanks to Snake's influence and inspiration. By MGS2, you can tell that they are legitimately friends (maybe more IMO), and that long hug that Snake gives Otacon like midway-ish through when Otacon is going to go help the hostages and separate from Snake and Raiden... Holy moly. That hit me in the heart, I loved that and their elaborate handshake leading up to it. MGS4 also has some great moments to feed the ship. Plus, I like the contrast between the nerdy and physically sorta weak Otacon with the stoic, super soldier Snake.

Tidus / Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X-2)
Tony / Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)
Nero / Kyrie (Devil May Cry 4, 5)
Kazuki / Soushi (Fafner in the Azure)
Yusei / Bruno (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)

Also gonna throw in there that I like Vyse / Aika / Fina (Skies of Arcadia) as a non-romantic OT3, if that makes sense lol. Bless that game for not having a love triangle and just letting them all three be buds with no drama.

Having started Yona of the Dawn, I can say I really love Hak x Yona. The two of them are childhood friends and he is her bodyguard. He has saved her twice so far, putting himself at risk to protect her. Really love them together.

I finished FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood a while ago and it ended up becoming my favorite anime. There are so many many pairings from this series I love but I’ll just leave my three favorites.
  1. Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell. Yeah, I know it’s canon but it’s still a very adorable pairing. They are childhood friends, Edward was always so protective of Winry and didn’t want her to get mixed up in what he was dealing with, which did end up happening anyway. Winry was shown to have developed feelings for him very early, which is what sold me on this pairing. And that ending. Ed proposing to Winry by using the law of equivalent exchange was great. Perfect for the two of them to get together.
  2. Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye. Hey, FMA can I have my heart back? No, you’re gonna let Royai keep destroying it? Okay, then. Nothing else needs to be said then.
  3. Ling Yao x Lan Fan. Oh god, these two. What is there I can say about these two except this is my favorite FMA ship. It amazed how far Lan Fan was willing to go to protect Ling by cutting off her own arm so the Homunculus wouldn’t be able to track him.

Having started Yona of the Dawn, I can say I really love Hak x Yona. The two of them are childhood friends and he is her bodyguard. He has saved her twice so far, putting himself at risk to protect her. Really love them together.
Saw this thread and came here ready 2 rave abt Hak x Yona n cannot be happier som1 beat me to the punch ; ;

It will likely surprise no one to find out that my most dearly held pairing is Hiei & Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

There is a great deal to be said about their relationship, so much so that it's difficult to know where to start. Hiei as a person is not notoriously trustworthy. He is a known thief and murderer, regarded by Spirit World from the very beginning as being dangerous. Yusuke of course trusts him, because that's what Yusuke does: he sees the good in those who, like himself, are outwardly no good. However, Kurama also trusts him, rather prominently. At the beginning of the series they had been friends for about two years, which is not an exceptionally long amount of time from the perspective of two highly longevous demons. Nonetheless, he shows a great deal of faith in Hiei.

After the events of the Three Thieves saga, both Hiei and Kurama are granted probation on the stipulation that they work with Yusuke to suppress the uprising of the four Saint Beasts. Although it's not stated explicitly, it can be inferred that Hiei's probation is likely a product of Kurama. Kurama's situation leading his arrest is sympathetic -- he steals the Forlorn Hope in order to save his mother's life, as she is dying from an unnamed terminal illness. He harms no one, and even goes so far as to risk his life later in order to save Yusuke's during Hiei's apprehension. It is perfectly reasonable that he might receiver a lighter sentence upon being judged, especially when Spirit World needs some extra help.

Hiei's case, however, is very damning. Not only does he steal the Shadow Sword with the full intention of raising a demon army, but he also kidnaps Keiko -- a human girl -- and tries very hard to murder Yusuke. Moreover, he intends to raise his army by using the sword to turn humans to demons. It is a crime for any demon to take the life of any human for absolutely any reason; Hiei, essentially, plots to do the worst thing he could possibly do in the eyes of the Spirit World, for no other reason than his own personal bitterness and malice.

Although the Makai insects were themselves hugely problematic and harmful to humanity, I cannot imagine that Koenma would readily trust Hiei enough to mitigate his punishment, no matter how dire the situation. I think it is highly likely that Kurama to some extent pleaded Hiei's case in order for him to be released alongside him.

Of course, as I said, this is all speculation on my part. However, there is some grounds to believe this is the case, because we see similar events play out during Yukina's arc. Koenma is openly concerned that Hiei, should he find out where Yukina is, will murder Tarukane. It is Kurama who repeatedly assures him that Hiei can be trusted not to act too rashly, and he maintains this even when informed that he will also be held responsible should Hiei kill Tarukane or any other human in his pursuit to rescue his sister. To put it quite straightforwardly, he trusts Hiei with his life.

Hiei, for his part, shows an open admiration and concern for Kurama. During Kurama's fight with Genbu, he tells Yusuke that Kurama is a powerful fighter, claiming he became his partner because he didn't want to be his enemy. For a person like Hiei, who has almost nothing nice to say, this is significant.

During the Dark Tournament, Kurama is physically and spiritually restrained by Gama's make-up, and then exhausts his strength when he sows a Death Plant into his own body in order to defeat Tōya. When he falls unconscious in the ring, and the corrupt tournament committee rules that he cannot be removed, he is left at the mercy of Bakken, who beats him brutally while he is helpless to defend himself. Hiei, although he is still gravely wounded from his fight with Zeru and now held prisoner by Ruka, is so obviously prepared to rip through her, her forcefield, and the stadium itself that the Masked Fighter comments upon it. This is neither the first or the last time we see a member of Team Urameshi at risk of losing their life, but Hiei does not show this level of concern for anyone else on the team.

There are also so many little moments between the two of them. During their fight with Gatasubal, Hiei lacks the use of his dominant hand due to the aforementioned injury, and so Kurama playfully volunteers to use his own non-dominant hand, in order to make things fair between them. Not only is this a testament to the fun which they have together, despite serious circumstance and despite their ostensibly stoic natures, but it's a moment in which Hiei acknowledges on some level the injury to his right arm; something he does not readily do, as he does not want to show weakness. Hiei makes himself uniquely vulnerable to Kurama.

During the Chapter Black arc, while facing Kaito, Hiei pridefully violates the terms of the territory, and has his soul taken. When Kaito taunts Kurama by threatening to harm the souls he's collected, it is his threat upon Hiei's that elicits the greatest reaction from Kurama. Later, Kurama would tease Hiei about being so foolish as to get himself captured in such a way. Hiei, rather than lashing out as is often his way, responds like a child being scolded, evidently holding Kurama in high enough regard to feel shamed by him. Hiei also threatens Boton with bodily harm when she tries to place her Mejiru Seal on him, only for Kurama to nonchalantly affix his. Hiei has a subduedness towards Kurama that is not common towards others.

I think one of my favorite interactions between them, however, is from the first opening of the series.

tumblr_n65ps8T3Gm1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif

Okay, let's break this down. First, Hiei is using Kurama as a springboard. This is highly cooperative. It's notably cooperative. In the sequence -- and in similar sequences elsewhere -- Yusuke and Kuwabara are acting as individual agents, while Hiei and Kurama are cooperating. This is itself indicative of their closeless, and heavily implies that they prefer to fight together. But let's look closer. Kurama has no weapon in hand. As Hiei springboards off of him, he pushes Kurama down. While it is true that this would be a product of gravity under his added mass and not necessarily an intentional action, I would argue that it is purposeful. As the interaction progresses, we see Hiei come forward, sword drawn, over the now-minimized Kurama, seemingly to place himself between him and the unseed aggressor. Hiei is acting in defense of Kurama here. That is my argument.

I could go on, but... I've already rambled a lot here. I just really love this pairing. I think their relationship is earnest, and nuanced, and unlike any relationship either of them have with anyone else. They clearly care about each other, beyond what one might expect from their circumstance or their ostensible disposition. I think Kurama is the first person Hiei was ever able to get close to, and I think Hiei is one of very few people who can really understand Kurama, who is a thousand-year-old demon masquerading as a teenaged human boy.

Clay x Peril
this

Love Live (and Love Live Sunshine I guess)
RinPana (my otp)
NozoNico (man, who cares about ship wars, it's my otp)
UmiEli
KotoKa
ChikaYou
YohaRiko
KanaMari
RubyMaru (otp for life, sorry YohaMaru fans)

Steven Universe:
LapiDot (otp)
RosePearl
StevOnnie
RubPhire

Adventure Time:
BubbLine (this is my otp)
BMO x Bubble (you probs have no idea what i'm talking about with this one)

Danganronpa (there's so much)
dr1:
Maegi (is that what it's called)
Kiyondo (i'm not talking about Taka's alter ego, that's what I call it)
Yamadaberg (nobody ships this)
Asugami (hina and sakura are so cute together! otp)
Naegiri (is it illegal to ship the same person with someone else?)
Fougami (this is so one sided but I ship it anyway)
sdr2:
Koiangie (i dunno how to spell it but omg yes)
Tsumioda (it's confirmed Ibuki is lesbian otp)
Pekuzuryu ('-')
Tanakasoda (bold move i know)
Komaeta (everyone ships it)
drv3:
Saimatsu (shuichi is definitely bi)
Kokiibo (toaster with grape fanta)
Yushira (one sided but i mean-)
Korekiyo x Korekiyo??? (what)
Gontaruma (i try to forget that scene but can't)
Kaito x Maki (not sure what it's called, wish Maki wouldn't be with anyone, but i mean-)

Doki Doki:
Natsuri (otp)
Sayori x MC

Undertale/Deltarune:
Seam x Jevil
Alphys x Undyne
Toriel x Asgore
Ralsei x Kris

Mario:
Bowser x Peach
Mario x Pauline
Luigi x Daisy
Yoshi x Birdo
Captain Toad x Toadette

Harry Potter:
Neville x Luna

Last edited:
Ok, I have a decent bit

Danganronpa
Danganronpa 1:

Mondo x Ishimaru - This was my OTP for a long time, and their bromance struck me hard when Mondo died.
Byakuya x Celeste - Sorta Crack Ship like, but these two have personalities that I like and could pair together
Aoi x Sakura - These two are honestly adorable, and this ship made me like Aoi. It was obvious she cared

Danganronpa 2:
Nagito x Hajime - I just ship these two because well, the encounters.
Hajime x Chiaki - Same with Nagito and Hajime, but less adorable.
Gundam x Sonia - This is my forever OTP. Gundam and Sonia truly loved each other, but couldn't show it right.
Peko x Fuyuhiko - Heartbreaking, that is all

Danganronpa V3:
Miu x Kokichi
Miu x Kiibo
Shuichi x Kaede
Rantaro x Kirumi
Kaito x Shuichi
Kokichi x Kaito
Shuichi x Kokichi
Himiko x Tenko
Maki x Kaito
Kokichi x Kiibo

I love all those ships equally

Last edited:
you have quite the ships with Kokichi...
i like it

it's hard to ignore the part in the 4th trial where Shuichi said that Miu would confess her love for Kokichi..

bUT HOW DARE YOU NOT SHIP KOKIIBO

Back
Top Bottom