• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Early game stuff in my new save file for MH4U. Despite having starting gear, my overall experience level is DEFINITELY showing. Highlight: We killed that early Seltas in literally two minutes (which incl. 1 minute of travel to find him) with just the Jaggi S&S (listed attack power just 140, Green sharpness). Kecha Wacha and Tetsucabra are both down, now we have access to Harth's reliquary (for relics, not that relics are worthwhile, and Decoration crafting so I can keep some skills as I transition from one armor set to another). Jaggi armor actually has great skills for an early game set (speed polishing and 50% Stun resist).

I'm also refusing to sort the equip box this time, because MH4U's default sort makes it difficult to find what you want when you want it.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I got my shiny Regice!! I counted 207 resets and used up 15 Beast Balls catching it.

Fantasy Life. Doing more Hunter quests in the main file.

Space Empires V: It's finally happened. The combined Battlefleet Green (Siege) and Green (Dexter) attacked Decatur V. The battle was rather anticlimactic, for some reason. The destroyers HMS Kit Kat and Interceptor were destroyed, along with the cruiser HMS Exemplar. There's still some serious clean-up to do. About twelve satellites and a starbase still to engage that got punted aside by the Condor-class battleships.

With Decatur dealt with at last, Battlefleet Green (Siege) will immediately make sail for Cretirk. The rest of Green (Siege) is doing ok in the system, but it won't hurt to speed things along, especially since I will now have the ships to move into Quintar as well.

Other than that, this turn has been one of small assaults and tidying up. Operation Province is coming on in fits and bounds. Iridia is so near to coming under proper control. Sarah brought some new colonists in, but there's still Iridia V to deal with

Breath of the Wild Master Mode: started working my way round Great Plateau, and rediscovering just how tough blue bokoblins can be if you've only got a woodsman's axe to chop them with. Managed to do Oman Au and Ja Baij Shines - noticing that between the Temple of Time and Eastern Abbey there's a damn Lynel

Breath of the Wild Master Mode: Edged West round the River of the Dead with the aid of some peppered food. On the North-west hills I cleared a bokoblin encampment mostly with bombs and using Magnesis to pitch a couple of them off the cliff. I've managed to accumulate some more weapons and scrounged up a few arrows.

Progression in MH4U. Story mode first, multiplayer quests later. (There are still people playing it online!)

In the story mode, we're about to take down Gore Magala for real. Online, we're only HR2. Had some fun with other people online. For example, an HR1 capture quest for Gypceros we had to abandon because it SOMEHOW didn't succumb to the tranquilizers when we had it trapped. On another attempt with a different player (who was massively overgeared), the quest would've failed if it wasn't Gypceros (it's known for faking dead when low on HP) given how much damage they were doing. In the meantime, I'm rocking some early game mixed sets that look pretty weird but have decent skills (well, for early game) until I can get a matched Najarala set (because Earplugs).

I'm playing the original Kid Icarus on "Nintendo Switch Online - Nintendo Entertainment System" (can't remember if it's exactly called that or not), and I have NO idea where I'm going, or what all these heart pieces are that I keep picking up.

I'm playing the original Kid Icarus on "Nintendo Switch Online - Nintendo Entertainment System" (can't remember if it's exactly called that or not), and I have NO idea where I'm going, or what all these heart pieces are that I keep picking up.
Well, that's a problem with most NES games: they expect you to read the manual first and then play the game. It's a good thing that the manual is now digital, otherwise, well, let's just say that buying an used game then was a pain.

EDIT: Also, hey, it could be worse. You could be trapped with one of those PC Games that had a copy-protection that amounted to "answer these questions from the manual".

Last edited:
Well, that's a problem with most NES games: they expect you to read the manual first and then play the game. It's a good thing that the manual is now digital, otherwise, well, let's just say that buying an used game then was a pain.

EDIT: Also, hey, it could be worse. You could be trapped with one of those PC Games that had a copy-protection that amounted to "answer these questions from the manual".
Joke's on them, I'm not a PC gamer!

Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and going back to a second playthrough of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, doing Ephraim's route this time around.

Last edited:
Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and going back to a second playthrough of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, doing Ephraim's route this time around.
Dude, regarding Trauma Center, the music from the 2005 trailer (on the Nintendo Power DVD disc) kiiiiiiinda freaked me out.

Breath of the Wild Master Mode: Managed to get hold of the Warm Doublet after a lot of running around. Headed up to Mount Hylia, which was a little touch-and-go when my ambush of a bokoblin camp nearly went wrong (Swift jabs with the pitchfork managed to get me out of it). Completed Owa Daim shrine and climbed up to finish Keh Namut as well. Cursed bokoblins have been so useful this time round as sources of quick weapons - Hylia knows you need them to beat blue bokoblins to death

I only played Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack on the switch today. Doing more speedrun type playthroughs mainly.

Yesterday I got through more of my replay of SMT Nocturne Maniax, met Chiaki and Isamu and fought some more demons and leveled up my current ones and Naoki.

What exactly was Pit screaming when he gets knocked to the background sometimes in Ultimate?
He says "I never learned how to read!"

Back
Top Bottom