• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Sign ups are now full! :D Any further sign ups will be replacements.Those of you who have decided on their hydra name can make their hydra account. Just remember that once you do there’s no going back on name or partner. Role PMs will be sent out Thursday or Friday if everyone is ready by then.

When you've created your account mention me here or post on my profile with it, and I'll make sure it won't trigger any security filters for two people logging in on the same account :)

@hosts may I recommend to still include all original accounts in tge role pm. That way you can easily check if you have new messages which you won't notice if your partner already saw them
I plan to use discord for most communications. (As long as everyone has that) but that can be arranged.

Back
Top Bottom