• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Anyone got any thoughts on remaining scum? I'm most suspicious of jdthebud and CheffofGames.

Twice in a row? Vote: Feenie
Cheff was quick to vote Feenie but then unvoted just as quickly

Willing to believe that for now because the chance of cop hitting mafia twice in a row is low.

This was weak reasoning and confusing considering Cheff voted Feenie while saying "twice in a row" as if he believed it then but suddenly it was unlikely.

I'm not saying it's likely, but it is a possibility, and at this point I'm willing to give Feenie the benefit of the doubt. (plz Feenie, don't be scum, I would be next on the chopping block...) :p

This was an odd thing to say... though it would be weird for a scumbuddy to say something like that so idk

Moving onto jd

Uh, how do you know there's no Survivor in Death Note? That's pure speculation.

There seems to be a lot of confusion over your results, are you sure you're a real cop?

These posts come across almost as light defenses (for lack of a better word). Like he doesn't want to commit to anything, but he's still raising doubt that Feenie could be independent not be scum and that Jinjo shouldn't be trusted. Then later he's the last one to vote Feenie as if in an attempt to look good. (his reason for not trusting Jinjo comes across as weak -- there shouldn't have been that big of a difference between flavor cop and otherwise considering Jinjo proved she can be trusted by getting rid of Oricorio)

no idea of what to think about Zinn tho

do you have anything you wanna share, danganbuddy? Any commentaries on everything that happened the last few days?

let's go, we caught scum again
I'd say one more scum, games at least in the range of 13-16p tend to have 3 scum
imma go check jd

Day 4 Begins
After everyone went to bed, Jinjo completed his goal for the night and climbed up to the roof to look out at the city at night. It calmed him some, and he needed it; all this Kira stuff was getting to be a little too much to handle.
He began to think about everything. How they'd killed Aizawa without reason or hesitation. How he had even become suspicious of his own son... this had to end.
Jinjo walked closer to the edge of the building, taking a deep breath of the evening air...
And fell.

The next morning, the rest of the group found Jinjo on the ground outside the building.
Jinjo was killed last night. They were Soichiro Yagami, the Town Flavor Cop!

DAY FOUR BEGINS

THE REMAINING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Space
  5. @Max1996
  6. @ExLight
  7. @jdthebud
THE DEATHLESS
Oricorio - Ryuk, the Restless Godfather Revealed Day Two

THE DEPARTED
Kyriaki - Raye Penber, the Town Follower, Lynched Day One
Ereshkigal - Shuichi Aizawa, the Flavor Deputy, Killed Night One
Officer Snake - Watari, the Bodyguard, Killed Night Two
Feenie - Misa Amane, the Mafia Role Cop, Lynched Day Three
Jinjo - Soichiro Yagami, the Town Flavor Cop, Killed Night Three

Day 4 ends in 48 hours, at noon PDT on Friday, 19 April 2019.
With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

Last edited:
Okay, so either you guys believe me, we lynch Max and get rid of a Mafia member, or you lynch me, you see I am watcher and you lynch Max tomorrow.

Unvote: CheffofGames

Vote: jdthebud

also about CheffofGames and max- wouldn't Max visit Jinjo since he sees who dies? His role name is "Ambulance chaser" right, so it would make sense to actually visit someone who died.

also about CheffofGames and max- wouldn't Max visit Jinjo since he sees who dies? His role name is "Ambulance chaser" right, so it would make sense to actually visit someone who died.
I suppose...
Still feel like it's rather useless as I learn it at the end of the Night phase, which is when everyone learns it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom