• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

So...anyone wanna fight? I'm free for now.

Off topic (and kinda creepy) discussion aside...

I'm definitely going to alternate between Joker's Goro Akechi color scheme and his white Shujin Academy uniform. Also hoping to see him in a lot of tourney's, Joker is looking to be pretty good (pun intended) so I'm thinking he may be top tier. Of course we won't know until tomorrow, so I'm definitely gonna be practicing with him a lot. Hello my main!
Also, thanks for ending the discussion.

I don't know of any other historical figures who had autism.
They don't need to have autism. I wish I could help you there, but that may need me to know more about you, but since this is the Internet, I don't think it would be a good idea, for both of us.

Off topic (and kinda creepy) discussion aside...

I'm definitely going to alternate between Joker's Goro Akechi color scheme and his white Shujin Academy uniform. Also hoping to see him in a lot of tourney's, Joker is looking to be pretty good (pun intended) so I'm thinking he may be top tier. Of course we won't know until tomorrow, so I'm definitely gonna be practicing with him a lot. Hello my main!

Well, I think he's going to be broken, since counter-aside, it looks like I could use him perfectly. Man, I hope I get a job soon, so I can get a Switch quicker.

They don't need to have autism. I wish I could help you there, but that may need me to know more about you, but since this is the Internet, I don't think it would be a good idea, for both of us.

Well, I think he's going to be broken, since counter-aside, it looks like I could use him perfectly. Man, I hope I get a job soon, so I can get a Switch quicker.
I got mine in August 2017 with my tax return.

Well, since the background changes depending on the song...I'll go for the green ones.

Okay, the update is supposed to be ready on April 17...and it's currently April 17...so...?

Last edited:
Okay, the update is supposed to be ready on April 17...and it's currently April 17...so...?
Especially for those of us in the Pacific NW. If we went much farther west it'd be April 18th already, but Smash doesn't report any new updates available yet.

Remember release will go by Japan time (so morning for them on the 18th) and there is a maintenance schedule planned today:
So the update and Joker will most likely be released this evening mentioned in the spoiler.

Edit: Well here shows the 3.0 update goes live at 6:00 PM PDT, though I'm leaving the spoiler up just in case.

Last edited:
Let me know when they’ve ripped all of his alternate palettes so I can choose one for online.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the tracks:

• Beneath the Mask (remix) (Persona 5)
  • I'll Face Myself (remix) (Persona 4)
  • Aria of the Soul (remix) (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
  • Last Surprise (original) (Persona 5)
  • Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There (original) (Persona 5)
  • Rivers in the Desert (original) (Persona 5)
  • Our Beginning (original) (Persona 5)
  • Reach Out to the Truth (original) (Persona 4)
  • Time to Make History (original) (Persona 4 Golden)
  • Mass Destruction (original) (Persona 3)
  • Battle Hymn of the Soul (original) (Persona 3)

Let me know when they’ve ripped all of his alternate palettes so I can choose one for online.
Here's a link to all of Joker's alt colors on gonintendo.com, it's in an imgur album.

Also I just now realized the white Shujin Academy alt is both another Goro Akechi alt color and references the summer uniform. The color is different so I didn't catch it at first. :bulbaFacepalm: (sorry Goro!)

3.0.0 went live at 6:00 PM, though it took about 25 min. to download. Some people have reported that they didn't get the update cause servers have been crashing and errors are popping up, also eShop is down too with the same error code. So it's happening to a lot of people right now, and apparently maintenance is being extended though I can't find confirmation on that right now.

For now here are the 3.0 patch notes for anyone curious.

Edit: Finally got Joker! Now I'm gonna practice with him for a bit. Godspeed for everyone in hoping they get their 3.0 update/Joker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom