• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
117942 I feel like this episode will go from lighthearted and heartbreaking real quick.

Team Rocket Alola forms? Hmm what can that be about? So Matori is still in Alola interesting..

Instead of this paving the way to write out the entire TRio, maybe it is the start of Kiteruguma's long farewell? After all, it is not going to be easy for the gang to leave her den, and there's no way they're living out their days in a hollowed out tree trunk even if (God forbid) they're ever written out of the series.

Instead of this paving the way to write out the entire TRio, maybe it is the start of Kiteruguma's long farewell? After all, it is not going to be easy for the gang to leave her den, and there's no way they're living out their days in a hollowed out tree trunk even if (God forbid) they're ever written out of the series.
What will they do then? What if the Trio wants to stay in Alola? I would not be surprised tbh, Alola fits the trio.

Tbh I would be satisfied if this was the trio last region. They are more friendly

As members are all too aware, I dislike Team Rocket and will happily see the back of them, given how little they've appeared this region, it might well be the production preparing for their goodbye so it is not sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom