• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I mean, I COULD be scum, if I had some super-Bastard hidden modifier that makes me secretly scum.

I like maj
Vote: Idiots

How DARE you vote for ME?

Oh so you unvoted? I guess we're cool then.

1. What's your alignment?
  2. Do you like the role you've been given? Remember not to tell us what it is.

1. I'm aligned with the Town of course.
  2. The role is pretty cool. I'm content with it.

I especially see why you would ask the second question, but the first question seems to only be relevant if there is a lie detector in the game. Seeing as it's role madness there's a chance of it. I hope we have one.

I mean, I COULD be scum, if I had some super-Bastard hidden modifier that makes me secretly scum.

But does the character you've been given give any indication that your role isn't what it appears to be? I could be wrong but I'm guessing it's probably pretty straight forward, ya know.

Not a whole lot going on yet, but I'm actually getting an early good feeling about the Scumlords and Noobs slot. I don't know why they would even slightly bring attention to "I'm pretty sure I'm Town" if they were actually scum, especially since - from what I've seen of the two players attached to that hydra - I don't think they're the type to pull some kind of weird gambit or reverse psychology. Maybe an attempt to cause discussion early on? Or maybe they have an ability that can be associated with mafia and it is actually causing legitimate confusion seeing it with town or something.

@Scumlords and Noobs you don't have to answer anything about that last part of role speculation; I'm just kind of stream of consciousness posting right now aha.

Way to join a wagon...
Do you find a small wagon at this point worrying? Two votes isn't much of a wagon, and hardly any danger in early D1 even with majority rules.
Let us begin with a little something that a number of users here like to begin with: I'd like everyone to answer these two questions:
  1. What's your alignment?
  2. Do you like the role you've been given? Remember not to tell us what it is.
  1. Town
  2. Pretty much yeah. It's not one of the roles I hate getting, and that's good enough for me.

One more thing. I also so far like @Hydreigon & Shelgon GX not immediately unvoting Aflame after the wagon joining was pointed out. I always find it suspicious when someone unvotes quickly after someone points something out about a vote, as if the voter is like "uh oh, I don't want anyone getting on my case yet!" It's too early to get much from it, but that it didn't happen here is at least a good start.

I suppose it's more of a phrasing thing in the Role PM itself.
But does the character you've been given give any indication that your role isn't what it appears to be?
Try to refrain from talking about these sorts of things. You definitely can’t discuss the exact phrasing of your role pm or anything whatsoever to do with your character.

I will tell you though, that this is a pretty straightforward game. I can assure you that alignments and wincons will stay the same for the entirety of the game and that I would not lie to you in your role PM. However, I will say there is a high chance your abilities may change as the game goes on.

That is all thank you vote count coming soon @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Are you like... advocating for a no lynch today? o_O and that benefits... who?
Also, vote: hydreigon & Shelgon GX

Your guys’ name is so long Xd seems like a deterrence for people to vote for you...
Quite the assumptions, Aflame...are these serious? :unsure: For the record, I chose it because it works thematically for a “hydra” game, blends me and my partner’s favorite Dragon Pokemon, and I’m a casual Pokémon TCG fan. :p

As for Lone_Wolf’s RQS:
  1. We are a Towny Town player who wins with the Town because we’re Town. Also, we’re Town!
  2. I, for one, love our role already, if only because I instantly fell in love with the character we were given. xD

As for Lone_Wolf’s RQS:
  1. We are a Towny Town player who wins with the Town because we’re Town. Also, we’re Town!

But are you Town though?

These questions are kinda silly, are you expecting someone is going to say "I'm Mafia" or something?
I guess I like this role, I can't speak for my partner though, this question is also strange, why get the opinion of a single hydra or do you expect both partners to reply?

this guy's town, he gets it
You’re going to immediately assume Chillian is Town simply because they said majority prevents wasting time and moving the game forward? I see Aflame isn’t the only one making bold assumptions! It can’t automatically mean Chillian is Town. After all, the flip side of majority is that we have to be careful with our votes to avoid cutting off our own discussion time too soon. Town or scum, one can make a case for either side of the matter.
I have no real reads ok byeeeeeeeee
Okeyyy. Not like it’s common to have “real reads” at this point in the game already, but I hope this doesn’t mean ya just check out of the game!
But are you Town though?
Crap, I left this detail out, didn’t I? Yea I’m Town.

These questions are kinda silly, are you expecting someone is going to say "I'm Mafia" or something?

After the possibility of a lie detector has been brought up, you refrain from answering this question. Of course on one would say they are scum, but by avoiding answering the question you are also avoiding being checked by the potential lie detector. I find this to be quite suspicious. I've got my eye on your heads.

We are Town, does that make you happy?

I just hate answering stupid questions

OS here, nice to see two votes already on us ;)
Quite the assumptions, Aflame...are these serious? :unsure: For the record, I chose it because it works thematically for a “hydra” game, blends me and my partner’s favorite Dragon Pokemon, and I’m a casual Pokémon TCG fan. :p

As for Lone_Wolf’s RQS:
  2. I, for one, love our role already, if only because I instantly fell in love with the character we were given. xD
I think Kokirixi was making light out of your joke vote for having a short name. So no it isn't serious.

We are Town, does that make you happy?

I just hate answering stupid questions

There, now a Lie Detector could check you if one exists, just to be safe! I would recommend against avoiding questions like that, though. I got outed as a Mafioso once for giving a crappy answer to an alignment question, and I even nearly got mislynched as Town Doctor once for ignoring questions I legitimately thought were stupid. Generally, my experience tells me you should answer questions whenever they don’t help the scum more than the Town, no matter how pointless you find them. :p

OS here, nice to see two votes already on us ;)

I think Kokirixi was making light out of your joke vote for having a short name. So no it isn't serious.
Actually, my partner posted that joke vote in reaction to their vote/comment about our long name. I’m not saying I automatically assume it was serious, but it never hurts to ask.

Actually, my partner posted that joke vote in reaction to their vote/comment about our long name. I’m not saying I automatically assume it was serious, but it never hurts to ask.
Yeah, I just realised that now, honestly would be a bit odd if it was a serious vote.

Back
Top Bottom