• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I understand that pressure votes are a thing. Sometimes people may prefer to ask questions without laying down a vote right away. But I can understand your perspective.

What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear
What, no followup? That surely rubs me the wrong way.

reading mafia nursing home's post and i gotta admit LatB is a cool way to shorten our username

Good god, 9 pages in one night.

Also I must apologise for vanishing into the Aether after asking those questions. It was late at night and I just wanted to try and get something rolling before I went to bed.

Icebreakers could be something either alignment could do to either try to get things moving (as town), or appear to want discussion in a fairly low-risk way for town-cred (as scum). I'd really need to see more posts from Lone_Wolf to get a better idea of what the real motive was.
Just the first one. It's a decent way of avoiding the RVS where almost nothing happens until someone decides to do something. Plus you never know when a Lie Detector might be lurking around, and no they've got ammo.
So yes, it doesn't really matter what answer you gave to that question, just so long as you gave a comment that could be regarded as objectively true or false.

Literally nobody posted in that entire 27 minutes... If you do the math one post per half hour is extremely close to the absolute minimum required post count from all players.

Please post more, there are technically 26 players in this game and I should not be needing to triple post ever.
I mean, people get busy. Not everyone has the time to be around in the thread 24/7. I'm also personally of the opinion that a lower number of high-content posts are better than posting single sentences every 10 minutes with nothing in between them, since that just clogs the whole place up.

to see if they respond, I suppose
I mean, if you're gonna try and get people to respond, it works better if you ping them or something. Like this:
@Tommy and Hal @Duskfall @hal Got any thoughts on what's happened in the game so far?

Alright, so, thoughts on actual game stuff:
  • I'm getting a good feeling from Mafia Nursing Home. Good analysis on things.
  • SunSpear's also giving me a good vibe with how much of an effort they're making to push the game forward.
  • Restless Ridge I'm a li'l bit mixed on. Some of the more recent posts are good game advancing comment, but a lot of the early stuff was pointless fluff.
  • Scum & Noobs looks to just be posting a lot of fluff without any real content. The reads list is also problematic, not a lot of justification and at least one wrong comment in said justification. Do not like.
  • Aflame is another low one. They're not being overly helpful, but at least asking for elaboration is something semi-helpful. The hesitance to place a vote could potentially be just a cautious playstyle, too. Not good, but not as bad as Scum & Noobs imo.
  • Leetic and the Band are a good one. Calling other players out and pushing them is good town play.
  • If you don't see yourself here then I don't really have much of an opinion on you right now.
Unvote
Vote: Scumlords & Noobs

Is there anything else that caught your eye or will you just be quoting those three posts and giving one liners on a handful of players?

What, no followup? That surely rubs me the wrong way.
You mean it rubs you the wrong way that I get busy and don’t reply right away every time? What rubs me the wrong way is that you posted that joke instead of actually explaining your Townreads to LatB when they asked you, as well as you previous insistence that Chillian must be Town with shaky reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom