• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

How about all of the active player's go over their thoughts on who they want to lynch?

0707c1d7-0375-46b8-a6aa-cce0fa7b6192.png

...oh
How about all of the active player's go over their thoughts on who they want to lynch?
starting with you, right?

Thoughts on DDI:
I like Pen's posts, and he feels very perceptive and townie to me so far.
The Gummy Head feels like she's taking it easy, not putting in too much effort yet. Not necessarily alignment-indicative, but annoying. I do find it weird, though, that she seems to be having very similar reads to MNH, which she herself has called out a few times. If it turns out they're scum, then MNH is probably town that she was trying to buddy... though I feel like she's better than that.

Also, to answer ZMS
I want to lynch sunspear, but not for scumminess. Just for Moe :p

0707c1d7-0375-46b8-a6aa-cce0fa7b6192.png

...oh

starting with you, right?
Sure. I'm thinking about voting either Scumlords and Noobs, and if I do make that vote I'll go more in depth. I didn't like the vibe they were giving off early on, is the main reason. But I'm willing to see how the game progresses.

Sure. I'm thinking about voting either Scumlords and Noobs, and if I do make that vote I'll go more in depth. I didn't like the vibe they were giving off early on, is the main reason. But I'm willing to see how the game progresses.
and who else?

Sunspear is townier than I thought btw, suggesting the town core early was just bad play I think. Lone wolf seems to be the best lynch for now

And there isn't a second option to that post, my mind registered Scumlords and Noobs as two names, idk why.

And there isn't a second option to that post, my mind registered Scumlords and Noobs as two names, idk why.
in that case, make the vote and go more in depth. If you are not considering anyone else, I do not see why you would not just vote for them?

Just read LoneWolf
Didn't pick up much about them, but they gave me a little bit of direction. Going to glance into Aflame (some; they have soooo many posts) and S&N. I think Kris is reading S&N too, so hopefully she'll make herself known soon.

Back
Top Bottom