• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add an adorable stunfisk to the cupboard. If anyone ever removes it, it will paralyze them, resulting in them being unable to add or remove anything the next time they post (sailor pluto etc would still be able to add items though). Sailor pluto summons a blue oho jee; the last time it was in the cupboard, the poor thing was eaten by guzzlord immediately. 210 more wishiwashi are invited to the party, and more gumballs are added. Swalot finishes digesting the green bell pepper. I hope it found it delicious!

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×2166
Guzzlord (disabled for 3 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Exponential Gumball Machine
Gumball ×256
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant
Giant Claydol
Hoop ×4
Robot Tree Sapling (4 turns until maturity)
Nanu
Stunfisk
Oho Jee

Hidden Compartment (2/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a single Peppercorn to the Cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a strange coin made of Kryptonite from the Cupboard’s past. 220 more Wishiwashi school with the rest, and the Exponential Gumball Machine doubles the Gumballs yet again. The Robot Tree Sapling continues to grow, and Guzzlord is slowly starting to regain its strength...

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×2386
Guzzlord (disabled for 2 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×512
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant
Giant Claydol
Hoop ×4
Robot Tree Sapling (3 turns until maturity)
Nanu
Stunfisk
Oho Jee
Peppercorn
Kryptonite Coin

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I remove the accordion, I want to try to play it. 230 more Wishiwashi turn up. 512 more gumballs appear. Sailor Pluto summons the Grandma from 2014 -
Once per turn, the Grandma will bake a cookie. Cookies do stack, in other words, it will become Cookies (2) Cookies (3) etc.
On the fifth turn, the Grandma will initiate the Grandmapocolyse, and all items in the cupboard shalt become grandmas.
Grandmas cannot be simply removed, they must be destroyed!
- and wishes she hadn't! Anyway, the Grandma bakes a cookie. Incidentally, from the next post, Guzzlord will start eating 4 things every post again.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×2616
Guzzlord (disabled for 1 more turn)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×1024
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant
Giant Claydol
Hoop ×4
Robot Tree Sapling (2 turns until maturity)
Nanu
Stunfisk
Oho Jee
Peppercorn
Kryptonite Coin
Grandma
Cookie

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I drag the Giant Claydol out of the Cupboard because I wanna make it my friend. 240 more Wishiwashi school together, and the Exponential Gumball Machine drops 1024 more Gumballs into the Cupboard. The Grandma bakes a second Cookie, marking two fifths of the way towards the impending Grandmapocalypse. The Robot Tree Sapling grows some more, and will become a full grown Robot Tree on the next turn. Sailor Pluto summons the Ghost of Simon Cowell. Finally, having recovered from its food poisoning, Guzzlord gobbles up the Dancing Eggplant, one Wishiwashi, the Hacked Rampardos, and Mel B.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×2855
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×2048
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Cello
Hoop ×4
Robot Tree Sapling (1 turn until maturity)
Nanu
Stunfisk
Oho Jee
Peppercorn
Kryptonite Coin
Grandma
Cookie ×2
Ghost of Simon Cowell

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I take out the Cello to try to play it. Guzzlord munches Minecraft, the Diving Helmet, the Kryptonite Coin and one of the hoops. The Robot Tree is fully grown! I shake it and a Robot Essence drops from it. The Grandma bakes another cookie. 250 more Wishiwashi appear. 2048 more gumballs are added. Sailor Pluto summons a Dragon from 2015.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×3105
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Damp Rock
Gumball ×4096
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hoop ×3
Robot Tree
Nanu
Stunfisk
Oho Jee
Peppercorn
Grandma
Cookie ×3
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Robot Essence
Dragon

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I remove stunfisk from the cupboard and release it into a nearby marsh, attempting to save it from the grandmapocalypse. However, despite my good intentions, it smiles and paralyzes me anyway. 260 more wishiwashi are added, and the gumball count is doubled yet again. The robot tree drops another robot essence. The evil grandma bakes another cookie, and sailor pluto summons pokemon red and blue. Guzzlord devours two of the wishiwashi, the peppercorn, and the damp rock.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×3363
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Gumball ×8192
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hoop ×3
Robot Tree
Nanu
Oho Jee
Grandma
Cookie ×4
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Robot Essence x 2
Dragon
Pokemon Red and Blue

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a Nondescript Object to the Cupboard. 270 more Wishiwashi arrive, and the Exponential Gumball Machine adds 8192 Gumballs to the Cupboard. Guzzlord swallows Pokémon Red and Blue, one Cookie, Clock Tower, and Biokinton. The Grandma bakes one last Cookie to replace the eaten one, and I shake another Robot Essence into the Cupboard from the Robot Tree. Sailor Pluto summons the Ruby Saw from the near past, which surely creates a timeline in which I disappointedly do not get to keep it. Using the time-cloned Ruby Saw, I cut down the Robot Tree, turning it into a group of 10 Metal Essences, just as it happens in MySims. At this point, the Cupboard should look just like this:

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×3633
Guzzlord
Snorunt Snowglobe
Gumball ×16384
Star Sapphire
Cyndaquil
Hoop ×3
Metal Essences ×10
Nanu
Oho Jee
Grandma
Cookie ×4
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Robot Essence ×3
Dragon
Nondescript Object
Ruby Saw

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Suddenly, the Grandma begins cackling wildly yet endearingly, and lightning flashes from her wrinkly palms as she begins unleashing her power to usher in the Grandmapocalypse! Sailor Pluto ducks into the Hidden Compartment, the only space safe from the Grandma’s influence, and I manage to stow away the Swalot and a single Robot Essence, filling the Hidden Compartment to maximum capacity. I barely manage to shut the Cupboard doors in time to shield myself from the intense, grandmafying energy field that pulses throughout the unusually capacious furnishing. The 3633 Wishiwashi, the Guzzlord, the Snorunt Snowglobe, the Exponential Gumball Machine, the whopping 16384 Gumballs, Star Sapphire, Cyndaquil, the 3 Hoops, the 10 Metal Essences, Nanu, the Oho Jee, the 4 Cookies, the Ghost of Simon Cowell, the 2 Robot Essences, the Dragon, the Nondescript Object, and the Ruby Saw are all bathed in the light emanating from the original Grandma, transforming each of them into a Grandma themselves. Finally, the Grandmapocalypse subsides, and I peer into the Cupboard to take in what has become of its contents.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,048

Hidden Compartment (5/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Robot Essence

“So, uh...how good are you all with making cookies?” I chuckle awkwardly.

Using his elongated limbs, Lanky Kong swings his way into the corrupted Cupboard; apparently lured in by the scent of banana cookies. He screeches in horror upon witnessing the morbid conglomerate of elderly matriarchs before him.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,048
Lanky Kong

Hidden Compartment (5/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Robot Essence

(Would items/people with effects still work in the Hidden Compartment if it's full? I might edit this post if that's the case)

Hmm, the post with the original Hidden Compartment specifically said the items in it are protected from outside effects, so I suppose there’s nothing saying they can’t use effects within the Compartment itself.

Anyways, I add a Circus Cannon to the Cupboard, which can forcefully eject a person from the Cupboard each turn. I help a solemn, gray-haired Grandma with red eyes, sandals, and a familiar black police uniform into the Circus Cannon, and sure enough, it bypasses the no Grandma removal rule as it shoots her right out of the Cupboard! I also move everything from the Hidden Compartment, besides Sailor Pluto, out into the main part of the Cupboard, and plant the Robot Essence to make a new Robot Tree Sapling.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,047
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot
Robot Tree Sapling (5 turns until maturity)

Hidden Compartment (1/5 items)
Sailor Pluto

Overcome by curiosity, I stagger over to the cupboard. I open the doors only to be stricken by full paralysis, falling on my chest. My eyes widen in horror as I'm greeted by thousands of grannies, just standing there staring at me. I try to escape, but the paralysis won't let me move. Some of the grannies start slowly walking closer to me, smiling all the while. I shed a few tears as I think about what might happen to me in this horrible place.

Sailor Pluto summons a Kyogre into the hidden compartment, making it rain there. Ah, how lovely...

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,047
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot

Rainy Hidden Compartment (2/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre

Last edited:
I offer Neosquid a bite of Cheri Berry Pie to help her recover from paralysis, then leave the rest in the Cupboard. An amicable Grandma wearing a sort of silly glass bubble as a hat offers me some gum from her purse. She seems to never run out of it. I decide to help her into the Circus Cannon and shoot her away to freedom. Meanwhile, Swalot sneaks up on one of the other twenty-thousand something Grandmas and swallows her whole.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,045
Grandma (swallowed by Swalot 1/3 turns)
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot (digesting Grandma)
Slice of Cheri Berry Pie with a Bite Missing

Rainy Hidden Compartment (2/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre

I eat the rest of the pie as I watch Lanky Kong attempts to fend off the grannies with his Grape Shooter as he hoards away the flavored cookies. Meanwhile, Sailor Pluto summons a fellow magical girl: Madoka Kaname.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,045
Grandma (swallowed by Swalot 2/3 turns)
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Robot Tree Sapling (2 turns until maturity)

Rainy Hidden Compartment (3/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre
Madoka

grateful to megapod for helping me overcome my paralysis, I thank him by adding a dhelmise to the cupboard. A grandma dressed in blue with watery x-shaped blue irises walks over to me and spits water in my face, so in revenge, I stuff her into the cannon against her will and fire her away. Sailor pluto summons the legendary sword known as the monado to the hidden compartment. Swalot finishes digesting the grandma.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,044
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot
Robot Tree Sapling (1 turns until maturity)
Dhelmise

Rainy Hidden Compartment (4/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado

Last edited:
I add an Oil Can to the Cupboard. I proceed to give it a pour on the now mature Robot Tree, accelerating its Essence production this turn and causing it to drop 3 Robot Essences. Swalot decides it’s hungry enough to eat another Grandma, and I fire yet another Grandma away with the Circus Cannon.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,042
Grandma (swallowed by Swalot 1/3 turns)
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×3
Dhelmise
Oil Can

Rainy Hidden Compartment (4/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado

I put a cute li'l shark plush into the thread. This lured in the attention of a grandma that inexplicably was covered in snow and had a Snorunt figurine on the top of her head. I then promptly kick the lady into the Circus Cannon and watch her get shot away into the sun. Sailor Pluto uses her abilities to summon Soylent Green; which may or may not be people.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,041
Grandma (swallowed by Swalot 2/3 turns)
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×3
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark plush

Rainy Hidden Compartment (5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green

Last edited:
Rainy Hidden Compartment (55 items)
:lapras:

I notice a particularly heavy-set Grandma dressed in black and yellow stomping about the Cupboard, hands raised and bent like claws, roaring “I’M HUUUNGRYYYYY!!!” in her raspy voice. She proceeds to grab another Grandma and gnaw on her ineffectually with her gummy mouth. I quickly bring the large woman a bowl of oatmeal, pry her off of her mildly annoyed victim, and feed her before tossing the Bowl Caked with Oatmeal Residue aside in the Cupboard. Not even a turn later, Swalot sniffs out the bowl and decides to gulp it up, while I help the gluttonous granny into the Cannon and fire her away. I oil the Robot Tree again and shake 3 more Robot Essences out of it.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×20,040
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot (digesting Bowl Caked with Oatmeal Residue)
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×6
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Bowl Caked with Oatmeal Residue (swallowed by Swalot 1/3 turns)

Rainy Hidden Compartment (5/5 items)
Sailor Pluto
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green

I add a Black Hole. Every post, it will remove 100 items from the cupboard; if there are fewer items than this in the cupboard, it'll implode. It spells trouble for the Grandmas, really. Already 100 are sucked into the void. I shake the Robot Tree amidst the chaos, adding another 3 Robot Essences. I use the Circus Cannon to blast an additional Grandma out of the cupboard. Better fate than the Black Hole at least. The Hidden Compartment is now completely flooded. This may impact things down the track. Sailor Pluto moves back into the Cupboard proper to observe the devastation. She summons the Weeping Angels from 2015. Could be another regrettable action, but they don't seem to be doing anything right now.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×19,939
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot (digesting Bowl Caked with Oatmeal Residue)
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×9
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Bowl Caked with Oatmeal Residue (swallowed by Swalot 2/3 turns)
Black Hole
Sailor Pluto
Weeping Angels

Rainy Hidden Compartment (flooded) (4/5 items)
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green

I add phoenix wright to the cupboard. If he's ever removed for any reason, may that be via swalot, cannon, etc, he'll leave behind three pieces of evidence. A grandma dressed in blue with puffy yellow hair approaches me and states "I am me." I load her into the circus cannon, and she asks me "...Are spirits delicious?" before being fired out of the cupboard. Swalot finishes digesting the bowl, and the black hole consumes 100 more grandmas. I shake the robot tree, adding another three robot essences to the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons abe lincoln. No vampires of any kind can be placed in the cupboard while he's around. Sorry, remilia...

Cupboard:
Grandma ×19,838
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×12
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Black Hole
Sailor Pluto
Weeping Angels
Phoenix Wright
Abe Lincoln

Rainy Hidden Compartment (flooded) (4/5 items)
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green

I put a cute li'l shark plush into the thread.
you mean like this?

(Note: using the Oil Can on the Robot Tree is what allows it to drop 3 Robots when shaken during a turn as opposed to one, so I’ll assume that was done each time since y’all didn’t necessarily say you didn’t do that :p)

I let a Stingray swim in the flooded Hidden Compartment, then send another Grandma blasting off with the Circus Cannon. Meanwhile, 100 more unfortunate Grandmas are sucked away by the Black Hole. Swalot turns its attention to the Weeping Angels and swallows them whole. I shake the Robot Tree to make it drop 1 more Robot Essence, but take it and plant it into another Sapling. This turn, I invest my use of the Oil Can to oil the Sapling, taking one turn off of its usual maturity time. Finally, Sailor Pluto summons a chuck of Red Kryptonite to the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Grandma ×19,737
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Swalot (digesting Weeping Angels)
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×12
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Black Hole
Sailor Pluto
Weeping Angels (swallowed by Swalot 1/3 turns)
Phoenix Wright
Abe Lincoln
Red Kryptonite

Rainy Hidden Compartment (flooded) (5/5 items)
Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green
Stingray

I add a Blue Orb. Kyogre goes Primal, and the Hidden Compartment explodes, sending water all through the cupboard. At least Dhelmise is enjoying itself. The Grandmas are finding it unpleasant. Speaking of, 100 more of them disappear into the Black Hole. The Weeping Angels, not being observed since they're inside Swalot, manage to send Swalot back in time. But with them inside it, they're also gone. Surely Swalot will get to return. Meantime, Sailor Pluto summons the Waffle Iron from 2015 -
Adds a waffle iron to the cupboard. It produces 100 waffles every turn.
I blast another Grandma out of the cupboard with the Circus Cannon, too.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×19,636
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Robot Tree
Robot Essence ×12
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Black Hole
Sailor Pluto
Phoenix Wright
Abe Lincoln
Red Kryptonite
Blue Orb
Primal Kyogre
Madoka