• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia
of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei

just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has anyone else been told this in the games?
PokeRus, super helpful. Deposite one of your mons in the PC so you can spread it to others later

just been playing platinum and such as ive heard it helps complete the pokedex for what you cant get in soulsilver/heartgold, so have a few questions

1. what is "lookers" name?
  2. what is the "baloon" pokemon and what day is it found?
  3. How do i get a poke radar?

Looker's name is just Looker. The balloon Pokemon is Drifloon, it's found on Fridays. You get the Poke Radar after seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Did SM/USUM’s graphics pushed the 3DS? I heard it from some people, yet I heard from someone that Monster Hunter for the 3DS made it look like a joke.

Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...

Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?"
I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...
That was one of the problems with the PokéGear and its successor the Emerald PokéNav. They will call you a lot, to the point you would like a mute feature for them.

something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?

something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?
It happens every Monday night at Mt. Moon if I recall correctly. However, I think you only get the Moon Stone once.

I'm having some trouble in Moon.

I've been training an Eevee that I want to evolve into Espeon.
I gave it the soothe bell, fed it a Sweet Malasada, haven't let it faint, use potions and berries to achieve the former and it's day time in the game but I made the mistake of achieving 2 levels of affection in Pokemon Refresh mode and now it wants to evolve into Syvleon(having noticed the absence of a preview silhouette in Sun/Moon's evolution animation I saved one battle away from a level up so while I had to allow the evolution to complete to confirm this, I was able to reset the game afterwards).

I've always hated happiness evolution, it was annoying enough by itself but then GF just had to make it even more infuriating by introducing affection which can be difficult to keep separate from happiness.

What do I do now? How do I get Espeon NOT Syvleon?

Is there a second chance at Tapu Koko in S/M?
That is one stubborn mothereffer! I threw over a dozen various balls at it; great, ultra, dusk, heal, even a few Pokeballs but it refused to catch even at ONE HP and just when I thought I was gonna have to faint it because it had me just a few HP away from my last Pokemon, it struggled to death.
There was no save point before the encounter so I couldn't reset it.

I'm trying to get a water stone in Alpha Sapphire through a rematch with Fisherman Elliot. Bulbapedia says there's a 5% chance of him giving one. I've been grinding rematches against him to improve my odds (one rematch is 5%, so 20 rematches should be 100%), but so far he hasn't given it up. I even talk to him after the match is over just in case. Is there something else I have to do, like reaching a specific part of the game?

I'm trying to get a water stone in Alpha Sapphire through a rematch with Fisherman Elliot. Bulbapedia says there's a 5% chance of him giving one. I've been grinding rematches against him to improve my odds (one rematch is 5%, so 20 rematches should be 100%), but so far he hasn't given it up. I even talk to him after the match is over just in case. Is there something else I have to do, like reaching a specific part of the game?

For starters... this is in the wrong thread. You want the Gen 1-6 Simple Questions/Answers thread, not Gen 7. But, in any case, I'll answer it for you. There is a much easier way to get a Water Stone in Alpha Sapphire instead of grinding. It will require you to have Surf and have reached Lillycove City, along with having dealt with Team Aqua in said city. There is a small hut on an island just east of Lillycove where a guy will trade Shards for Stones. Give him a Blue Shard and he'll give you a Water Stone, and, if memory serves, you can get a Blue Shard on the same route, on one of the sandbars.

That's not how probability works...

Each time you battle him, there's a 5% chance he gives you a water stone, so it's not additive. It's a one in twenty chance. Think of it as a bowl of marbles. There are nineteen red marbles, and one green marble. After you draw a marble, you put it back in the bowl again for the next draw. So you could get the green marble on your first draw, or it could take you a hundred times.

Aside from the Treasure Hunter, Secret Super Training or a Secret Pal could also get you a water stone, but those methods are less reliable

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom