• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Was Your First (Legitimate) Level 100 Pokémon?

Depends on how you stretch "legitimate".

My first one was technically my Lv. 100 Blaziken in Ruby, but that's because I was an idiot and rare candied the crap out of it. So I suppose it's not "legitimate" in the sense of "I spent hours grinding to get it max level", but still.

After that... I honestly don't even remember. x.x It's been such a long time since I've had any Lv. 100 Pokemon at all, not including events.

Blaziken in Ruby also!

Outside of Gen 6 and 7 where I find it easier to get to Level 100, the game in which I have the most is White... much daily Big Stadium/Small Court time!

Following the common trend, it was a starter and sticking to the 90s kid stereotype it was a Charizard. Except mine was in X rather than Gen I. Until recently it was very hard for me to get any Pokémon to level 100 and even now it’s a pretty rare occurrence.

Technically, my first level 100 Pokemon was my beloved Espeon in Pokemon Silver. But I did use the cloning glitch to duplicate Rare Candies to get it to that level.

So, my very first Pokemon to reach level 100 without glitches was my Sceptile in Pokemon Ruby. She was the star of my game back in the day and I'm very sad that I lost her along with the cartridge so many years ago.

A Mismagius called Hecate from Gen IV ten years ago. I wasn't trying to make it happen, I just enjoyed battling with her so much, and I still have her :)

Reshiram and Zekrom, it's because I wanted their level 100 signature moves and to match with the rest of the trio, I also leveled up Kyurem to 100. I'm never giving up those three no matter what and I will use them in any battle I want.

I took my Bulbasaur from Pokemon Go and put him in Let's Go Pikachu and as Venusaur he became my first legitimate level 100 Pokemon.

Lapras in Pokémon Blue. I clearly remember how its amount of HP was a pleasant vision to my eyes.

Hard to say. The earliest one that I still have currently is my Samurott from Pokemon Black, but my Typhlosion from Pokemon Gold may have been my first... if only the battery didn't dry out on that one years ago, then I'd be able to check... and if I still had the cartridge lol

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom