• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

My yes moment was when I caught my first Charizard, Donny, at a church in my home city. I succeeded after throwing a Pinap Berry and an Ultra Ball. It was during the ongoing Detective Pikachu event.

Couple of big YES! moments;
  • Caught 5 shiny Cresselia thus far, my best is 93%.
  • Caught a 100% Cresselia!
  • Caught a 100% weatherboosted Shinx!! Man, I've been fighting for this one.
  • Caught a 100% Machamp! YES!
  • Caught several 96% Tyranitars!
Very happy with these catches!

Got a 100% Latios from weekly research reward, I did let out a scream when I saw the stats.
Ha, I know that feeling! Latios is lovely, I'm using my 100% for Machamp raids.

Last edited:
Did a lucky trade today. I traded a level 40 Gyarados for a shiny, well, take a look.

BFeCYpV.jpg

Oh, that Gyarados turned out 100%.

Heard that Latias and Latios were available in Research Boxes, with Kyogre and Groudon coming next month.

I need to get Groudon so badly. It's gonna be the best Fire-type Pokémon when Primal Reversions roll out in GO.

Well, after 143 Kyogre raids (both accounts added since Kyogre's available in raids) I finally caught a 100% Kyogre! My God, that was about damn time.

Well, after 143 Kyogre raids (both accounts added since Kyogre's available in raids) I finally caught a 100% Kyogre! My God, that was about damn time.

Lucky! That's some pretty sick luck and effort on your end!

My YES! moment was definitely when I got shiny Aron! Cute little bugger with the bloodshot eyes. Totally my vibe!

I used to get stuff like Dragon Scales from spinning gyms / poke-stops like it they were Halloween candy. At one point I had more than I could deal with so I often deleted the extra. Then the weekend came where Horsea popped up more often than usual and I caught a ton of them. So I used up my supply of Dragon Scales to evolve Kingdra, except I had one Seadra left over. I finally got a Dragon Scale today when spinning a poke-stop, and I immediately evolved that left over Seadra.

I guess my yes! moment was yesterday when I caught a 89% shadow Dratini. Upon purifying it became 98%! (14/15/15). It's now a gorgeous Dragonite of course.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom