• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Guzma fuqed up some bishes ;)

Hmm... Based on that summary, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash either left the past at end of the last episode and returned to the present at the start of this one, or left and returned right at the end of the last episode. Either way, I hadn't really even considered those possibilities. Especially the former.

Omg GUYS.

What if they're finally doing another Island of the Giant Pokemon?! The concept reuse we've waited 22 years for!! :love:

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.

Sounds like an exciting episode, Yuji Asada and Izumi Shimura guarantee some brilliant animation

Adamant said:
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! It turns out that when Satoshi suddenly disappeared, Pikachu and the others had a huge adventure while searching for him.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom