• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that there will be a lot of info here. I believe that at most we're going to see the early route bird, mammal, and bug, as well as the types and abilities of Zacian and Zamazenta.

Honestly, we need the second rival to be a girl.

And then Hop needs to be the jobbing rival while the girl is the competitive rival.

I don't think that there will be a lot of info here. I believe that at most we're going to see the early route bird, mammal, and bug, as well as the types and abilities of Zacian and Zamazenta.
Saying we not gettin a lot of info there
Lists 3 new mons + info on legendaries
pick one

It's still not a lot compared to the massive info dump we got a few days ago. I don't think that we will get another massive info dump so soon.
first of all any new info on the legendaries is big, 3 mons is kinda big too. that's the same amount of info we got in E3 2016 about sun and moon

Honestly, we need the second rival to be a girl.

And then Hop needs to be the jobbing rival while the girl is the competitive rival.
You mean Marley, who's also the head of Team Yell according to the leak we've just read?

Sorry, I can't remember of where to find the link?

if Gamefreak truly 'ran out of ideas' then Sword and Shield would be exactly the same as Sun and Moon. And as it turns out, it isn't. 'Running out of ideas' and 'Not liking what they have done' are two completely different phrases and meanings.
Firstly, you are kinda late to this party. We already ate all the cake xD

Just so you know: whenever someone says the phrase "Game Freak are running out of ideas" what they actually mean is that, in their opinion, Game Freak are running out of good ideas. Which is a totally valid personal opinion (as long as the person making that claim realises it's only their subjective opinion, not an objectively true statement).

But you are renewing a discussion that has been over for a few days so let's just drop it. (y)

Last edited:
The Direct is at 9am PST tomorrow morning. Not sure about the Q&A. Unfortunately, my shift begins at 9, so I'm gonna have to catch any Pokemon info regurgitated on Serebii and Twitter.

But let's be honest here. I'm not waiting for the Direct tomorrow for Pokemon news. I'll be watching it for Animal Crossing.

Guys guys guys. We literally already have a pokemon line that uses a stick as a magic wand.

Delphox is very displeased with all of you.

Also oh god noooooo the over examination of tweets is happening again. :lapras:
So I guess you point is Delphox didn't become Fire/Fairy.

I was thinking if Delphox isn't Fire/Fairy, then the next Fire starter is, but it looks like the leaks that hinted Dynamax suggest the Fire starter will remain pure Fire. Looks like if we get a Fire/Fairy it won't be in the form of a starter.

The Direct is at 9am PST tomorrow morning. Not sure about the Q&A. Unfortunately, my shift begins at 9, so I'm gonna have to catch any Pokemon info regurgitated on Serebii and Twitter.

But let's be honest here. I'm not waiting for the Direct tomorrow for Pokemon news. I'll be watching it for Animal Crossing.
4am GMT. I'll be asleep by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom