• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Vote: Dekunut

Oh boy, I take it the Sword/Shield Pokedex news isn't going over well here, huh lol.

I was planning to come in here like
Z7HeRxU.png
and try to move things out of the joke-voting phase, but I'm also kinda struggling to note anything that odd right now when a large amount of the players who have posted so far are on the Masuda wagon lol and at that point it's hard to pick out anyone in particular.

I do think that MegaPod's self-vote might be worth noting since I personally am not a fan of those and I have it etched in my mind forever how some mafiosi years ago in particular liked to do that to start the game, but I feel like he's done that before as town? So I really don't know yet.

Max's vote on a new player could be seen as prodding at someone new to see if they react poorly to a vote and maybe make for an easy mislynch, but I realize it is probably just a joke and I'm trying too hard to find something to move things forward here lmao. early D1 is my worst enemy
Sonic Adventure isn't classic. It was the first "modern" game
To be fair, Sonic Mega Collection and Sonic Gems Collection released on Gamecube and had a ton of the classic games on them, so the Gamecube was a decent gateway to classic Sonic. And even Sonic Adventure DX had some GameGear games unlockable.

Oh boy, I take it the Sword/Shield Pokedex news isn't going over well here, huh lol.
You don't know the half of it...

Max's vote on a new player could be seen as prodding at someone new to see if they react poorly to a vote and maybe make for an easy mislynch, but I realize it is probably just a joke and I'm trying too hard to find something to move things forward here lmao. early D1 is my worst enemy
It's as much of a joke as Sword/Shield is starting to sound to me? :p

Mid Phase Vote Totals:
MegaPod - 1 (MegaPod)
AussieEevee - 1 (ExLight)
Max1996 - 1 (Officer Snake)
ZinnLav - 1 (DekuNut)
DekuNut - 1 (ZinnLav)
Contrainer - 1 (juliorain)

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

There's gotta be something for lynching the host.

Rainbow Cloud was lynched, he was... :p
583c4c9f099a5a745c92efa6854c1e41.gif

Phase ends 23 hours and 56 minutes from now!

nooo! biiiig! :cry:
mid phase already tho :lapras:

hmm, I'd normally ask if anyone has anything to claim but I think I'll try a different approach this time

who wants to get lynched? x)

this is newbie me asking for clarification:

do you lynch someone after x votes or just a majority

Are you offering?

Unvote
Is this a threat? :lapras:

After the deadline, the player that received more votes among the voted players gets killed.

So, like, the number of votes itself doesn't really matter. Like, although unlikely, you could get a lynch with 1 or 2 votes.

Sometimes hosts can activate majority, which causes the lynch as soon as a certain % of votes is reached, but they usually announce it in the thread.

Sorry, missed that bit in the rules, the player with the majority of votes at the end of the phase will be lynched, a no lynch will occur in the event of a tie. Added this in now.

Back
Top Bottom