• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Those who voted Deku, do you have anything to add?
My bad on that one for starting the DekuNut train, but I have to say that the way a large portion of the game is abstaining from voting is not helping matters when we might have more to talk about and actually have used to lynch well if people were voting more. Right now, it's like we're working with breadcrumbs.

Like, my point in asking Officer Snake that question in the post above the "Voting Locked" note is that he seemed fairly convinced that DekuNut was going to flip town... and yet he was pretty quiet this whole phase (and honestly D1 too). Sure, maybe it was too late to change anyone's minds, but I also don't see any other cases put forth by him the entire day, nor a vote period. Not trying to single Officer Snake out alone (aside from like 4-5 players, that could apply to a lot of players here as of now lol), but this kind of thing makes it tough to move forward in this game. Though - and I will admit that this may be colored by knowing that I at least am town - the way he framed DekuNut flipping town as kind of a foregone conclusion (noting that "it's likely that the BW will be looked at due to how quickly it formed") rubs me the wrong way when combined with the fact that he's very much avoided taking much of a side in anything this game. Looking at the DekuNut wagon is logical, don't get me wrong, but it's the way he worded it that almost feels like he knew too much, I dunno.

Anyway, if scum was on the DekuNut wagon, I'd lean a little more toward ZinnLav than LG (and I know I'm town), but I'm going to have to try to see if there's anything we can take away from DekuNut being town based on the thread up to now. Unfortunately, I don't think DekuNut really had many interactions outside of with ZinnLav, juliorain, and myself. And Contrainer, who is also dead.

sorry, this probably sounds like a very salty post; truth be told I'm kind of annoyed at myself for struggling this game to really finding anything useful and that I've been so off the mark so far in my suspicions

ExLight - Sexy?
Kyriaki - Miller
MegaPod - Doctor
FinalArcadia - Reflector?

juliorain - ?
Lone_Garurumon - ?

Ereshkigal - ?
ZinnLav - Roleblocker?

Officer Snake - ?
AussieEevee - ?
Jinjo - Mailman?

So.
Kyriaki and Mega are up there because their claims are literally the only real leads we have so far.
No counterclaims also means no reason to doubt them for now.
No, really, if anyone has a counterclaim you better do it now cuz we're in a pretty bad situation and we need to dig out as much as possible.

FinalArcadia, take a deep breath and organize your thoughts, okie
I do believe you're Town but I won't deny that your somewhat led to mislynches and that's no bueno.
I'll try to be harsher on your approaches from now on since I'll have more time to play after the Night Phase.

idk about julio and Lone. I'm expecting to see something more constructive out of both. You're both being kinda contradictory on your logic.

Eresh and Zinn, I'll hunt you both down. I want Eresh being more active even if she's not going to say any words. And Zinn seems to be stalling from getting busted last night.

Officer Snake, AussieEevee, and Jinjo are kinda quiet. I'd like to hear your opinion on the alive members if possible.

I guess newbie card doesn’t really apply here. But I am trying to make sense lol

This is my first really intense game of mafia the few others I’ve been in on PokeCommunity weren’t nearly as rigorous (not to throw shade...just differing playstyles)

I do agree that Arcadia has led us with two mislyncges despite trying so hard which does lead me astray. I do think that Guru and Arcadia May be on the same team however since they agreed on N2 and after trying to lynch each other on N1

I do agree that Arcadia has led us with two mislyncges despite trying so hard which does lead me astray.
Just to clarify, I wasn't on the Contrainer lynch at all; in fact, I was against it and that's why I tried to push for Lone_Garurumon instead at the time. Unless by two mislynches you mean what likely would have been a mislynch on MegaPod earlier this phase, which is fair.

Officer Snake, AussieEevee, and Jinjo are kinda quiet. I'd like to hear your opinion on the alive members if possible.
I thought I had been pretty active.

Fighting a cold right now, so hopefully I can make this make sense.

FinalArcadia - Leads us into two mislynches, IIRC... so possibly scummy.
Lone_Garurumon - I don't know... something about that message Ky got makes me lead towards either him or Zinn being scum.
Ereshkigal - Insane. As always. Null read.
juliorain - Who? No, seriously. They have posted but they haven't really stood out to me.
Jinjo - Jinjo never makes any sense to me. Their playstyle is often effective, but it's like they are speaking greek to me (No offense, Jinjo). Null read.
Kyriaki - Late Day 1 miller claim. Now, everyone here knows I don't like day 1 claims, but this one stands out to me because immediately asking for a counterclaim when they made their claim.
Officer Snake - I don't remember any posts from Snake, honestly.
ZinnLav - They're giving me a slight town feeling, but that's about all.
ExLight - Who? Has this person even posted yet?... Joking aside, I'm getting a null read from you.

I want to know more about LG's role, Ky's role and Zinn's role. That message that Ky supposedly got is something I feel should be looked into.

Day 3 - Stars Flicker Out For Flicky! (Mirage Saloon Zone)

FinalArcadia was killed, she was...
Dear FinalArcadia

YtybF7H.png

You are a Flicky, one of the mysterious birds that live in different dimensions and can travel anywhere through large rings. First appearing before the inception of the Sonic series in the 1984 Arcade game Flicky, Flickies have been a staple of the sonic series since Sonic 1 as some of the animals that can be rescued from being trapped inside Dr Eggman’s army of Badnik Robots. One of the Flickies most notable appearances however was in the 1996 Mega Drive/Genesis spin-off game Sonic 3D Blast/3D Flickies Island which was also later ported to the Sega Saturn. In Sonic 3D, Sonic had to save 5 Flickies in order for them to open a large ring portal to transport him to the next area.

Due to your dimension jumping abilities you are the Nexus. When targeted by an action from another player your role causes you to instinctively open a ring portal that redirects that action to another random player. This does not apply to night kills however.

In short, you are Flicky, Nexus, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

FinalArcadia was killed, she was a Flicky, Town Nexus and was allied with Sonic's Friends!

Flavour to follow soon!

The Phantom Ruby bursts into life, illuminating everything in a blinding light as reality dissolves away and reforms into a new setting of a Scorching Hot Desert interspersed with what appears to be a bunch of Saloon Bars!

It is now Day 3, phase end on Thursday 20th June at 7:00pm BST!

You may now begin voting!

Ok, so I think it's time for some claims.

I'm Jailer (Alien variant), and I protected Megapod tonight.
I'm also in a masonhood with another player who is a vigilante. And unfortunately I think he's the one that shot Final tonight, I need to confirm that.

But as it seems, I'm guessing mafia targeted him (Megapod) tonight and I successfully protected him since there were no other kills. Since there wasn't another kill on top of that I'm ruling out the possibility of a Serial Killer and assuming Max really got unlucky and killed himself day 1 as Final said.

I also didn't receive any letters as I asked, so I'm wondering if the Mailman is really a thing or if they just don't trust me. Maybe they got roleblocked.
...Or did they target Mega? oof
Did anyone receive any reports?

Vote: ZinnLav

I'll keep voting Zinn, him hammering Deku isn't exactly making me suspect him any less.

I did not receive any notifications last night.
Sorry about that, I've been doing the mentions consistently the same way through the game, did anyone else not receive a notification?

I know I haven't always been getting notifications when people post although I'm watching the thread.

Sorry about that, I've been doing the mentions consistently the same way through the game, did anyone else not receive a notification?

I know I haven't always been getting notifications when people post although I'm watching the thread.
No no, the in thread mentions work fine. I mean a game-related message, lol

No no, the in thread mentions work fine. I mean a game-related message, lol
I mean, it would be weird if you did, my role protected you from every actions.
I'm saying, like, I'm just worried that the supposedly mailman-watcher might've tried to watch you expecting you to die and I ended up stopping them.

Now I'm not sure if I made the right call :confused:

EDIT: grammar

Last edited:
Also the numberings might be a clue to a five letter role name. Not sure if we have to look for counties or specific jurisdictions.

Back
Top Bottom