• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM127: Glazio and Lilie! Chasing a Father's Phantom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others have gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training when Lilie introduces them all to the mythical Pokémon Magearna, which for some reason isn't moving. Lilie explains that her father Mohn obtained Magearna when she was a baby, and that she absolutely wants to get it running again in some way or other. In the meantime, Gladio has come to Melemele Island for a very specific reason.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Everyone has gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training! Will Lilie succeed in using a Z-Move?! Meanwhile, Gladio has been searching for something on Melemele Island...
Also, the "Pokémon GO" app will...

Summary:
Satoshi and his friends from the Pokémon School have gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training when Lilie introduces them all to the motionless Magearna. Meanwhile, Gladio has been searching for something on Melemele Island. It appears Blacky is the key to all this, but just what is it he's seaching for in the first place?! Lilie also once again attempts to use her father Mohn's Z-Ring to unleash a Z-Move! What will be the result of the fully powered training she's done with Snowball?!
It's super popular! The "Pokémon GO" app will...

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Rikako Aikawa: Blacky
Toru Sakurai: Gaogaen
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Junko Takeuchi: Hapu'u
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Jiro Saito: Mohn
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Shinya Fukumatsu: James
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Everyone has gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training! Will Lilie succeed in using a Z-Move?! Meanwhile, Gladio has been searching for something on Melemele Island...
Also, the "Pokémon GO" app will...

Summary:
Satoshi and his friends from the Pokémon School have gathered at Lilie's house for Z-Move training when Lilie introduces them all to the motionless Magearna. Meanwhile, Gladio has been searching for something on Melemele Island. It appears Blacky is the key to all this, but just what is it he's seaching for in the first place?! Lilie also once again attempts to use her father Mohn's Z-Ring to unleash a Z-Move! What will be the result of the fully powered training she's done with Snowball?!
It's super popular! The "Pokémon GO" app will...

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Rikako Aikawa: Blacky
Toru Sakurai: Gaogaen
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Junko Takeuchi: Hapu'u
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Jiro Saito: Mohn
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Shinya Fukumatsu: James
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
Does Gladion's Umbreon have something to do with the search on Melemele Island ? Could it be that Mohn's Zoroark is still alive?

Yes! I wonder what’s Kukui’s Incineroar (it’s Kukui’s Incineroar’s VA, right?) doing here.

I assume so, unless Toru Sakurai is voicing a second Incineroar

Does Gladion's Umbreon have something to do with the search on Melemele Island ? Could it be that Mohn's Zoroark is still alive?

Umbreon usually remains outside its Poke Ball which could be an explanation, I'm hoping it gets some training in as well

Why wouldn't it be? They just said it ran away. My guess is that Gladion is trying to find Zoroark. Given how he himself has one in the games, I wouldn't be surprised if he found it and took care of it for a while, like Lillie did with Mohn's Z-Ring.

Why wouldn't it be? They just said it ran away. My guess is that Gladion is trying to find Zoroark. Given how he himself has one in the games, I wouldn't be surprised if he found it and took care of it for a while, like Lillie did with Mohn's Z-Ring.
Probably. I wonder if Lillie's Z-Move will activate Magearna once she successfully masters it.

I believed, Lillie and Gladion will reunited their father at the conclusion of the series. But first, we need to go through the league first. I'll don't care who is going to won. We all know, Ash is lose again as usual for the tradition.
I think there will be a link between Magearna and their father. His soul might be trapped within Magearna's Soul-Heart.

I am so excited to see lillie perform her new attack with her partner finally. I LIKED THE LIGTHLY LILLIE ALSO. SO HAPPY FOR THE MOST LOVELY ONE LILLIE. To see her happy with lana and mallow really sono kimochi wa hontou ni saikou. Really the light is lillie and she is the light.

Let me guess...Gladion's going to catch Zoroark here, isn't he?
Not that that's a bad thing of course. Heck, Gladion's about the only characters who actually works/puts effort into getting anything this saga while everyone else gets freebies on a silver platter. Like Lillie will do this episode mastering Subzero Slammer AND getting a Mythical (that her family just so happened to have in storage :cautious:)

Though it looks like they're both gonna do better in the League than originally anticipated.

Also...brother vs. sister battle? :confused_emoji:

This is going to be a massive upgrade in quality, compared to today's episode.

Dude, how can it NOT be? :p

If Gladion gets to keep his dad's Zoroark I'm gonna be pretty pissed off. Not that there's anything wrong with Zoroark, but I just hate how so many characters have been given Pokemon recently. It's such a heavy-handed way of preparing them for the League.

It's such a heavy-handed way of preparing them for the League.

More like no handed. At least Gladion's going to put some effort into getting it instead of randomly acquiring it. Plus, he'll DO something with it.

Also, it'll be nice seeing a Zoroark in action again. It's been SO long. And it was a lousy episode in a bad place to boot!
Heck, I thought M13 was setting up Zoroark to be Lucario 2.0. And then they didn't do crap with it...o_O

So the TRio have made enough money that Nyasu bought himself a set of solid gold teeth... nice.

OMG THE DOUGHNUT STAND IS GONNA END IN THIS EPISODE ISN'T IT?! :eek::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom