• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

if its cooked right I'll eat

Spanakopita (Greek spinach pie)

Eat

Spit!!
too dangerous to even try

Chicken pot pie

Can't find anything about it as food
Give a description or photo before I can decide
(I'm sure you won't)

Spaghetti and meatballs with tasty side of garlic bread

wouldn't work, it would burn the dessert
can't eat molten rocks
Spit it - inedible

Tuna Melt sandwich

(reading that weed grows everywhere, requires little to no care, even seen it grow on concrete, doesn't have any kind of taste to it, was reading that at one time even killed 700 cattle when they ate poisonous weeds, also reading that eating wrong kinds can be extremely dangerous or fatal, still wouldn't try it)

...I don't wanna kill you chida-kun
though if you were already dead maybe I'd eat it

pencil lead
(reading that weed grows everywhere, requires little to no care, even seen it grow on concrete, doesn't have any kind of taste to it, was reading that at one time even killed 700 cattle when they ate poisonous weeds, also reading that eating wrong kinds can be extremely dangerous or fatal, still wouldn't try it)
...I think we're talking about two different types of weed

That is not food again
spit

Cream Cheese bagels

(then I don't know, its the only weeds I know of, the ones that grow pretty much everywhere)

seems way too dark for my taste, I prefer the sweeter taste of green tea
I'll try it once, thats about it

Sesame Chicken

I'll try if someone invites - I don't drink coffee
whats the middle option

Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Cookies

Eat it, love that pie

Stroopwafels

(Another term for marijuana.)

ahhh, okey, never would have guessed that, still spit it, I seen how it makes other's crazy and do stupid things, same with a family member, screaming at themselves, destroying property.... nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom