• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I got a slightly different impression... XD
View attachment 120617

ktokatitmir0.0.jpg
WHY IS HE LITERALLY A COMBINATION OF JONNY DEPP AND RDJ I’M—

You know as well as we all do that's Gigantamax Voltorb. I think I can even see some "smoke" surrounding the head...

:eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't rule it out. It has already more dislikes than the previous trailers put together...
Well yeah, Dexit has definitely contributed to the dislikes on this trailer, but Treehouse has 21k likes to 81k dislikes. This trailer is already majority like, though, and I really doubt that the likes are just going to stop suddenly in favor of letting the dislikes pile up, meaning that the like to dislike ratio will be preserved.

The trailer today was pretty cool! I was honestly really surprised to see it in my Youtube news feed this morning when I woke up. I think probably one of my favorite things about it was its existence to be honest. I think it definitely stilled my worry of there being another news drought. After the massive 3 month we had, and Japan Expo not giving us anything, I was preparing for the worst.

But the Japanese trailer! Now that one was awesome! Idk why I liked it so much more, maybe because I was more awake or something. Showed a few extra cute little things in it too! Go check it out if you haven't already!

I think this trailer shows that they will probably start with more regular news reveals. I don't think we will see them quite to the extent of Sun and Moon, but I do think they will be more regular now.

Serebii said:
If you purchase the Pokémon Sword & Shield Double Pack, you'll receive a serial code to obtain special Dynamax Crystals. These crystals will bring you access to a Max Raid Battle featuring Larvitar in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o in Pokémon Shield. These Pokémon are not available in the games they're in and can't typically be found until later in the game
Lemme guess... they're gonna be able to Gigantamax, but you can't Max Raid Battle them in the game they come in to be able to catch one that can. =P

Lemme guess... they're gonna be able to Gigantamax, but you can't Max Raid Battle them in the game they come in to be able to catch one that can. =P
I hope it’s just a way to incentivate people to buy the double package....but I’m doubtful. What would be the point of buying that? You can still trade online for opposite Pokémon.

It’s true that those crystals would mean that you can catch Larvitar or Jangmo-o early one, while you can’t do that in the original game, but it seems too little of a reward.

Finally something that's not this ****in' controversy!

• Finally Yamper art, although I do notice something I would change is that I would give it a longer snout. Otherwise, it's cute as hell.
  • I agree with the people that say that Alcremie is what Slurpuff should have been. Its Gigantamax forme reminds me of Bundt, a boss from Super Mario RPG.
  • Not sure what I would say about Rolycoly, but I'm not really impressed with it. Then again, its predecessors where not impressive anyway.
  • Well, another Steel/Dragon Pokémon. Sadly, they gave it Light Metal and Heavy Metal. This might be the only disappointed in someone's abilities.
  • So, I guess I'll be facing Bea, then? I kinda prefer her over haniwa-boy.
  • You know, when I heard Chairman Rose, I expected a woman. I guess it's a last name, then. He also seems to be related to Kakyoin.
  • Can't say much about Oleana but she gives me weird vibes, or maybe is just that Serebii's pic was taken at an awkward moment.

Finally something that's not this ****in' controversy!

• Finally Yamper art, although I do notice something I would change is that I would give it a longer snout. Otherwise, it's cute as hell.
  • I agree with the people that say that Alcremie is what Slurpuff should have been. Its Gigantamax forme reminds me of Bundt, a boss from Super Mario RPG.
  • Not sure what I would say about Rolycoly, but I'm not really impressed with it. Then again, its predecessors where not impressive anyway.
  • Well, another Steel/Dragon Pokémon. Sadly, they gave it Light Metal and Heavy Metal. This might be the only disappointed in someone's abilities.
  • So, I guess I'll be facing Bea, then? I kinda prefer her over haniwa-boy.
  • You know, when I heard Chairman Rose, I expected a woman. I guess it's a last name, then. He also seems to be related to Kakyoin.
  • Can't say much about Oleana but she gives me weird vibes, or maybe is just that Serebii's pic was taken at an awkward moment.
Or maybe it's because she and her boss are obviously evil, like Leon. GF is a master in making evil people clearly evil.

I don't know where to post this but...in the double pack page on the official site, when speaking about the dynamax crystals, I found this note:

"You’ll need to reach the Wild Area in the game in order to use a Dynamax Crystal. (This occurs after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.) "

So, basically, in two hours you should clear south Galar (professor, starter pokemon, battle and battle again with Hop, first city, first and second route + trainers).

I don't know where to post this but...in the double pack page on the official site, when speaking about the dynamax crystals, I found this note:

"You’ll need to reach the Wild Area in the game in order to use a Dynamax Crystal. (This occurs after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.) "

So, basically, in two hours you should clear south Galar (professor, starter pokemon, battle and battle again with Hop, first city, first and second route + trainers).
For my experience in those situations and estimations, I’d say it’ll get me a bit more. Regardless, it seems the game won’t handhold the player for long.

So...Dynamax is out, Gigantamax is out, Max Raid Battles are out, Wild Area is out. I guess August biggest reveal (like they did with megas, z-moves, alola forms) will be regional evolutions and post-game city right?

So...Dynamax is out, Gigantamax is out, Max Raid Battles are out, Wild Area is out. I guess August biggest reveal (like they did with megas, z-moves, alola forms) will be regional evolutions and post-game city right?
Regional evolutions sounds like a good guess.

Hopefully we'll get a better look at Zacian and Zamazenta's alternate forms, too. And finally be told what their gosh darn types are.

Maybe the next trailer will have the mascot typings and starter evolution

Oh yeah and I don't know where to post this, but the Nintendo Switch that came out March 2017, the price still has not dropped.

How many of you think the price will drop right after Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, like after Sw/Sh come out? ;d

Oh yeah and I don't know where to post this, but the Nintendo Switch that came out March 2017, the price still has not dropped.

How many of you think the price will drop right after Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, like after Sw/Sh come out? ;d
That's how it always be sadly. Maybe if they're merciful there'll be a sale before hand. I still plan on buying a switch and downloading sword digitally

Or maybe it's because she and her boss are obviously evil, like Leon. GF is a master in making evil people clearly evil.

They're the evil duo. Leon is definitely their puppet or just blissfully unaware. Take your pick lol.

That's how it always be sadly. Maybe if they're merciful there'll be a sale before hand. I still plan on buying a switch and downloading sword digitally

Banking on this too. Smh, expenditures expenditures

Back
Top Bottom