• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

My list is pretty much endless.

I will start with Slaking, which I personally find to be extremely underappreciated. Its ability may be lame, but it still has those pleasant stats and classic looks.

the biggest one would probably be mr. mime, i think he is cute xP i also hate how scary the movie design is for him and i REFUSE to accept it has how a mr. mime would look in real life >:O besides that there's ones like chingling and wormadam in my top favorites who i think just get less attention rather than being disliked!

also HYPNO, i thiiink that's an unpopular one??? i like his simple design and pointy ears and goofy nose and neck fluff thing!!! plus his shiny is pink and while i like the regular version more pink shinies are like the BEST shinies

Heatran: I've heard people say he is unnecessary. Imo, he is quite badass.

White Kyurem: His design is considered too busy, according to many fans. I find him outstanding.

Trubbish and Garbodor: I think they are a lot more unique than Grimer and Muk.

Heatran: I've heard people say he is unnecessary. Imo, he is quite badass.

White Kyurem: His design is considered too busy, according to many fans. I find him outstanding.

Trubbish and Garbodor: I think they are a lot more unique than Grimer and Muk.

I'm white you man. Kyurem-White is a proper good and menacing design. It peaks in Gen V with its 'engine activated' where it's white fur partially turns red.

The whole Chespin line, which I find it to be the most underrated Grass-type starter. Chespin has an amazing colour palette, Quilladin is funny and Chesnaught represents pretty well the concept of a grassy knight, in my opinion.

I like the elemental monkies. Or, more accurately, I have nothing against them. I used at least one of them for a whole playthrough before I ever even learned that they were so hated. And that didn't change my opinion on them. They wary from OK to good on my book, design-wise. And they're not half-bad in battles, either. Simipour is probably my favorite of the bunch.

What are some pokemon that you like but everyone else hates?

For me, I like Torracat, Prinplup, Lopunny, Slowking, Miltank, and Entei

I like Jynx. The type combination of this creepy sorceress is pleasant and it also has a pretty great Special Attack to make a significant use of the former.

What are some pokemon that you like but everyone else hates?

For me, I like Torracat, Prinplup, Lopunny, Slowking, Miltank, and Entei

Hi there! I've merged your thread into an already existing thread of the same topic. o/ thought I'd give you a headsu p!

I recently had gotten more familiar with a Marill, and it doesn’t seem like this one is talked about that often, so I thought I would mention it!

Last edited:
Qwilfish
Remoraid and Octillery
Nosepass
Swalot
Mothim
Combee
Chingling
Beheeyem
Druddigon
Doublade
Bergmite and Avalugg
Charjabug
Oricorio
Shiinotic
Any object-based Pokémon, really. Don't get why people hate those so much but they always tend to become some of my favorites ever :giggle:

Not sure how many don't care much for any these, but Electivire, Magmortar, Druddigon, Rhydon/Rhyperior, Magikarp (if only for its evolutionary stage), Octillery, and Gallade come to mind - and I'm especially not sure how unpopular that last one really is. About half of these Pokémon are even amongst my top favorites.

I feel like Mismagius is one of those criminally underrated, forgotten Pokemon that no one seems to remember/like much but I personally love it.

I adore Mismagius! I like Mareanie/Toxapex people seemed to really s**t on me for using it online.

Corsola to a lot people felt like some stubby girly Omastar/Anorith wannabe. But not me, I have grown attached to this little critter and stand to represent all corals in the world! #SaveTheCorals

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom