• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TR catching a starter would make kids less likely to choose that starter because they would associate it with the bad guys.

That's not true...my seven-year-old sister loves Team Rocket! She thinks they're funny. She thought Mareanie was scary until James got one, hehe!
Of course, I doubt the rumour is true, too, but...Team Rocket getting a starter wouldn't make it unpopular at all ^-^

It just dawned on me: Ash gets Gigantamaxed Pikachu and TR gets Gigantamaxed Meowth. I think rumors mention Gmaxed TTar but now I also think the steel/dragon will also get one so we can all live out Pokemon Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla

It just dawned on me: Ash gets Gigantamaxed Pikachu and TR gets Gigantamaxed Meowth. I think rumors mention Gmaxed TTar but now I also think the steel/dragon will also get one so we can all live out Pokemon Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla
The leak said Meowth becomes a long cat and I wonder if that form is a reference to that one sun and moon episode where Meowth elongated when he was in love with Pheremosa. Which I swear long Meowth should be a meme.

Wait, where were endorsements confirmed? Was it one of the follow-up tweets by NoA?
EDIT: Nevermind, just saw it was from the site

According to Serebii Corocoro leaks focus on Duraludon using the steel special move. We should stop expecting exciting info from this magazine now >-<
Oh, never expect new stuff from CoroCoro. Even in the SM days, anything they revealed was covered by a video that came out like, the same day. On purpose.

The leak said Meowth becomes a long cat and I wonder if that form is a reference to that one sun and moon episode where Meowth elongated when he was in love with Pheremosa. Which I swear long Meowth should be a meme.
(chanting) Long cat! Long cat!
So looks like I might be on the right track that Leon is the one who gives you the starters. Now let's see if I'm right in that he spoils Hop by letting him have 2 starters.
Doesn't say he's giving out the starters, though, just that he's vouching for you to be in the Gym Challenge. I'd argue that actually makes it less likely that he gives the starters out, actually-why would Leon endorse the player if they didn't even have a Pokemon yet?

(chanting) Long cat! Long cat!

Doesn't say he's giving out the starters, though, just that he's vouching for you to be in the Gym Challenge. I'd argue that actually makes it less likely that he gives the starters out, actually-why would Leon endorse the player if they didn't even have a Pokemon yet?
Because seeing the japanese trailer he's at the same place Hop and you have that battle and where you get your starter, which is likely their house.

ORJHbxT.png

Should've stopped expecting new things from CoroCoro since Sun and Moon honestly.
Why? Sun and Moon had plenty of CoroCoro reveals and this is the first new gen since then.

Oh, never expect new stuff from CoroCoro. Even in the SM days, anything they revealed was covered by a video that came out like, the same day. On purpose.
I'm not sure where you get that from.

June 11 - CoroCoro leaked Komala and Rockruff
July 1 - Komala and Rockruff are finally revealed via trailer

July 12 - CoroCoro leaked Bewear and Mimikyu
July 19 - Bewear and Mimikyu are revealed via trailer

August 8 - CoroCoro leaked Sandygast, Palossand, Stufful, Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak, and Team Skull
August 11 - Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak and Team Skull are revealed via trailer
August 19 - Sandygast, Palossand and Stufful are revealed via trailer

September 11 - CoroCoro leaked Lycanroc
September 20 - Lycanroc is revealed via trailer

CoroCoro got information out days before anything was released via trailer. Consistently.

I don't know why anyone is acting as though it wasn't relevant during Sun and Moon. Most of our reveals came through CoroCoro at least a week before any trailer dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom