• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gags

I already knew that about you, though, so I shan't cry blood yet
Good.

After the early wake up this morning, I took the liberty of taking a short nap. My new sleep mask still serves me well, even after my trip to Chile has ended. But soon it's time for me to hit the hay for real and have a good long night's sleep.

if I see another person who likes lucario I am going to literally cry blood
While I do like it, there are many other Pokémon I like more. Even among Fighting types (which is my least favorite type), it’s probably in the fifth favorite slot a little above Meinshoo and much below the Bewear line, Hitmontop, and Gallade, my absolute favorite Fighting types.

I’ll get the happy Inkay...

While I do like it, there are many other Pokémon I like more. Even among Fighting types (which is my least favorite type), it’s probably in the fifth favorite slot a little above Meinshoo and much below the Bewear line, Hitmontop, and Gallade, my absolute favorite Fighting types.
fighting is my least favorite type too
and I also love bewear

I’ll get the happy Inkay...
What's your favorite type, then?
fighting is my least favorite type too
and I also love bewear
I don't like Bewear. I've always been neutral with the design, but the Bewear in the anime has made me dislike the species.
What's your favorite? Mine's Dragon.
Mine's probably Electric. May be because I like the color yellow in general, but it also helps that my favorite Pokémon of all time is Electric.
Water is the best type but the best pokemon isn't water type :p
Lemme guess. Your favorite Pokémon is Mew?

Water is the best type but the best pokemon isn't water type :p
What do you mean? :p

Knew it. The avatar made it more than obvious.

But can't Mew technically transform into any type of Pokémon?
Yeah, Mew can be any water type if it chooses to, but this would be my favourite choice for such a transformation :)
8Xnt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom