• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Mew can be any water type if it chooses to, but this would be my favourite choice for such a transformation :)
8Xnt.gif
Aww... I must admit, I like Lapras too. But it's not my favorite Water type...

I like Primarina a lot too, but Vaporeon will always be my #1 favorite Water type.

What's your favorite type, then?
If you'd asked me a month or two ago, I would say Fire but I think Electric is my favorite type nowadays. I just like more Pokemon and attack animations from that type plus if you were to ask me to pick a clear favorite Electric type, I wouldn't be able to say because it keeps on changing between the Galvantula line, Eelektross, Helioptile, and Vikavolt whereas with Fire, I have a clear favorite. (Hugs Fennekin) I'm also very fond of the Poison type (no surprise there coming from a Team Rocket fan :p)

and I also love bewear
Bewear is awesome.

View attachment 121105my my beloved bewear plush ^v^
So big, fluffy, and cute! Strong too!
Related image
Image result for Bewear gifs
Related image

Nice choice, I like the Wooper/Quagsire line too :)
I like that line too. So hilariously derpy but powerful.

My favorite Water type is Primarina but there's lots of Water types I like such as School form Wishiwashi and Samaurott.
Image result for Primarina gifs

starts crying blood

look what you've done
Don't worry, I've got the happy squid and he's brought a friend!
tumblr_n2drsoUpmO1qckwxco1_500.gif
Related image

Image result for Goofy Sableye
Help Neo little buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom