• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think Drifblim looks adorable. Ghost/Flying is a beautiful type combination and this cute phantom depicts it quite well. I also like a lot its movepool, Aftermath ability and HP amount which evidently gives it a remarkable bulkiness.

Dodrio ...

Glameow looks sleek and I think it's one of the cutest cat Pokémon out there. That spring tail is a really well done characteristic.

Scizor ...

Gardevoir love love love all four Evos in the line are good. Gardevoir is so elegant and they protecc!

Um spoilers but this Pokémon ruined the line IMO

Mamoswine?

I love Tyranitar. It's an evil, threatening tyrant made of stone and the whole evolutionary chain is really well done. I'd stick with the original Tyranitar, however, as Mega Tyranitar is just ugly. Also, Unnerve any day of the week for me.

Raichu ...

I love Tyranitar. It's an evil, threatening tyrant made of stone and the whole evolutionary chain is really well done. I'd stick with the original Tyranitar, however, as Mega Tyranitar is just ugly. Also, Unnerve any day of the week for me.

Raichu ...

Tyranitar is also an absolute beast on Pokémon Go for me. It's actually the first Pseudo Legendary I got too in PoGo. Love that mon and would always be my go-to. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom