• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm still mentally living in the 90s/early 2000s where it is still considered a planet, gonna go with Pluto just because I think it's neat how it was so small compared to the other planets and just so far away from Earth, the most of any planet in our solar system (that we know of, I guess?). I also really liked Sailor Pluto in Sailor Moon as a kid, so I feel like I kind of have to go with Pluto.

Neptune since its my favorite planet. I know its a gas giant and all but assuming it had solid ground that would be fun. Ive always loved the lovely blue color it is too.

I would also like to visit the moon Europa and find out whether it really does harbor life like some theories suggest.

If I could hang out with a fictional person for a day....
Maybe Ruby from Pokemon Special or someone from Danganronpa? They're such in-depth characters and always have something interesting to say about themselves.

If I could visit a planet.... I mean there's not much to do on other planets, so Earth, because I'm boring. Maybe a fictional planet, but none really come to mind.

For real planets, I'm not sure. I'm concerned about getting there. As long as its better than Earth and I have a decent shelter, I won't be too picky. For fictional planets, maybe alternate (and better) versions of Earth with less gun violence, racism, poverty, and people too lazy to take their shopping carts to the corral. Or just whichever planet Animal Crossing takes place on, if I can catch those valuable bugs and fish.

I would go to Uranus, because it isn't hot and bright back there, and I would like to see the actual color when on the surface.

(24/07/2019) - How organised of a person are you?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
How organised of a person are you?
nj0.png

ya know, it kinda varies? My room is kinda messy (although some people look at me weird when I say that and then show them pictures), but my computer is super organised. Like, I have a million folders. The only "disorganised" part there is the Pictures folder (although they are all organised by date I want to scream every time I try to find anything). I might organise it one of these days...

As for "work" (in quotes cause I'm also including Bulba work in there, along with my IRL job) it also depends. I often schedule things out, but actually keeping to that schedule is hard. I also make to do lists, but then I forget to check them. School stuff is harder to stay on track with than Bulba work stuff, which is harder to stay on track with than actual work stuff. I still feel kinda disorganised at work, but compared to my grad student I'm the most organised person on the planet :confused: I'll save you guys the rant about her though :ROFLMAO: But I recently made a few science friends and they gave me some advice, like plan the week out on paper with what needs to be done each day and leaving room to add things as things pop up, and I think that has helped both my grad student and I be more on track. Well... at least a little bit ^@__@^;;

Anyway, I could definitely use more willpower or whatever when it comes to actually sticking to a schedule and getting my various to-do lists done, but I suppose that's an ongoing project. :p

well
it's complicated

I'm very messy
but like, it's my mess, so I can kinda find order amidst that personal chaos
does that make any sense? :confused:

Fairly organized, I'd say? I'm VERY particular about keeping my bookshelf of manga in order, and same for my video game shelves. Even on the computer, I like to organize things into a lot of folders within folders, with appropriate file names. My closet is pretty organized too with the clothes and boxes.

My one weakness is papers. For some reason, I have a desk with stacks of paper that I just never deal with, even if a lot of it is stuff I could safely throw away now and the rest could be organized into some of my binders and folders. I guess the issue is that I'm organized with things I care about (personal belongings I get a lot of use out of, or things with sentimental value), but am oddly fine with some other messes.

My room is never messy. It’s decorated and organized. I hate having a messy house, room etc. My drawers, closet, drawing files etc tho are all messy. Desktop is organized but the folders are a hot mess. That’s pretty much the case for anything with me. As long as the surface looks nice I don’t care about the details as long as I can find what I’m looking for.

I am somewhat of a cluttered person that has trouble maintaining something that was once very neat and promises were made to myself that it would remain tidy, but I always drag it out and forget about that.

With other things, like my desk, that is quite neat, everything has its own place.

Something like this makes me want to go clean everything :p

I actually do make an effort to be as organized as possible, but I've come to terms that it'll just be that: an effort. The actual results would wildly vary depending on motivation that particular day, etc.

so I guess on an organizational scale of 10, with 10 being the most organized, I'd be more of a 7.5-8.

Last edited:
I'm a perfectionist, so I'm very organised, though it may not always appear like that to others. I always know where everything is, so if someone messes with my stuff I'll know right away.
I categorise my games, anime and books in specific ways and I like them like that. It always bugs me when other people aren't organised at all and don't even try to, though I respect that's how they are and try not saying anything, but sometimes I just can't help it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom