• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f3aa9d187ee2450c0a8f604a7d01895a167b4eee_hq.gif

And how is everyone today?
Swimmingly, thanks for asking! @MunchlaxKing88 introduced us to a Jirachi who's been granting everyone's wishes! I wished to be able to fly, so I'm currently flying around our moon thread (can't remember if you knew this already, but me and @Crystal Onix flew the thead to the moon to celebrate Apollo 11's 50th anniversary) in my space suit. Woo-hoooo! Oh, and I can also now see dreams of my choice.

(can't remember if you knew this already, but me and @Crystal Onix flew the thead to the moon to celebrate Apollo 11's 50th anniversary)
Oh, I knew about this. I was the one who accidentally landed the thread on a spoon because I misheard the communication from ground control.

I mean, I’ve got pretty much everything I could reasonably want, and my wife’s happiness and wellbeing are more important to me, anyway, so it was an obvious choice.
overdramatically holds his heart

The selflessness! It's too much for me! I can't take it! I'm going down!

falls down from the Moon's sky before "recovering" and re-entering the thread

You know, flying feels kinda like swimming through the air. Just with less resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom