• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I don't believe all three Sinnoh starters would get Gigantamaxed forms right off the bat. If Mega Blaziken is any indication, only one Sinnoh starter will get a Gigantamax form before the remake.

Now, I don't believe all three Sinnoh starters would get Gigantamaxed forms right off the bat. If Mega Blaziken is any indication, only one Sinnoh starter will get a Gigantamax form before the remake.
didn't some leak said piplup would get one? make sense when you think about it

I can already imagine Sinnoh remakes ruined by forced Dynamax/Gigantamax lore tacked onto them.

I can already imagine Sinnoh remakes ruined by forced Dynamax/Gigantamax lore tacked onto them.
It would also mean that all of the gyms would have to be turned into stadiums. Sinnoh is not as much of a "battle heavy" region as Galar is and introducing Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing would mean that Sinnoh would have its identity stripped away and be turned into a clone of Galar.

I think that it would be more likely that they would give G-Max forms to the fully evolved stages than the unevolved stages unless the starters outright cannot evolve in the Sinnoh remakes, and I highly doubt they would do that.

It would also mean that all of the gyms would have to be turned into stadiums. Sinnoh is not as much of a "battle heavy" region as Galar is and introducing Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing would mean that Sinnoh would have its identity stripped away and be turned into a clone of Galar.
I mean, judging by how ORAS was filled with Mega Evolutions lore, I can easily see the same occuring with Sinnoh and Dynamax.

As for having to turn Gyms into stadiums, that wouldn't be hard at all. They don't have to remodel the Sinnoh Gyms at all: all they would need to do is add huge underground rooms, where you fight the gym Leader.

I mean, judging by how ORAS was filled with Mega Evolutions lore, I can easily see the same occuring with Sinnoh and Galar.

As for the Gym turning into stadiums, that wouldn't be hard at all. They don't have to remodel the Sinnoh Gyms at all: all they would need to do is add an underground room, where you fight the gym Leader.
Except Sinnoh isn't associated with heavy battles. They would essentially have to completely turn the region into a copy of Galar in order to include these features.

Except Sinnoh isn't associated with heavy battles. They would essentially have to completely turn the region into a copy of Galar in order to include these features.
I know what you mean, but I don't think this reasoning would stop Game Freak from Dynamaxing the shit outta Sinnoh xD

That is because Mega Evolution can be done anywhere while Dynamax can only be done in specific areas such as Gyms.
Like that's going to stop Game Freak from making extra cash by having new Gigantamax forms exclusive to the Sinnoh remakes...

While it’s certainly up in the air, I’d say Sinnoh remakes are the most likely next installments (or at the very least will fall into gen 8). We just got “third versions” and a Let’s Go game (which we aren’t even sure is going to be a series yet) last generation.

And considering they made Mega Evolution fit into the plot of ORAS by canonizing the fact that it took place in an entirely different dimension to RSE, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that they would overhaul Sinnoh in a way that would accommodate the -Max mechanics but still keep the overall same plot. In terms of larger areas, I would hope they’d be doing that anyway considering they’re moving the Sinnoh region from a DS to a Switch.

A Sinnoh remake will definitely happen, Game Freak would be missing out on major profits if they left remakes with just the Game Boy line of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom