• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I hope we get a surprise trailer tomorrow. Mostly because the pokemon that are supposedly in there sound really cool. I would really like a hammerhead shark pokemon. I also wouldn't mind if we got two new eeveelutions.

I hope we get a surprise trailer tomorrow. Mostly because the pokemon that are supposedly in there sound really cool. I would really like a hammerhead shark pokemon. I also wouldn't mind if we got two new eeveelutions.
To be fair, it really did sound like fanservice a lot, and vague at that, as well.

I agree! I loved some of the ideas for the trailer in the rumor. I am so down for a hammerhead shark Pokemon! Hammerhead sharks are my favorite sharks, and having a Pokemon off one would be amazing. While I think something with the fire type would fit the new teapot elephant Pokemon would fit better, I still really like the idea of a new water/electric type. And oh my gosh if we got to see the town with the fairy/poison gym in it, I would be so happy. That's one of the places I have been wanting to see the most! New regional forms and new eeveelutions?! yeah, just thinking about this rumor makes me super hype.

So I really want that rumor (at least the trailer part), to be real, but I am not going to get my hopes up. I'll wish for it a bit, but the rest of the stuff in the leak is just too hard to believe (looking more at the second leak), 142 new Pokemon is just too unrealistic at this point. Heck, there is even a third leak also mentioning this trailer, and the 142 new Pokemon (likely all 3 of them by the same pern), that also calls the Galar 2.0 games Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield. Like no, that's not real. So yeah, at this point I can't believe this leak, which is unfortunate, because I really want the stuff in the rumored trailer that's set for tomorrow.

inb4 we get a trailer in july 25 instead just to troll leakers

Oh yeah, we are expecting a trailer tomorrow. I don't really see one happening tbh. But it would be fantastic if I wake up to a new trailer tomorrow morning and I'm wrong.

after the "dex" thing they could show heart and give us other info.

after the "dex" thing they could show heart and give us other info.
That's not how marketing schedules get made; they're usually prepared way in advance.

Anyway, if there's no news within 4 hours, then I'd call the latest rumours fake and the possibility of more news this month very low (non-existing, even).

Funny enough, all we got is a pokemon masters overview. While I respect TPC being tight lipped as possible to make the game more surprising and exciting, I feel this amount is a bit too silent.Soon there'll be only 3 months left to really sell this game for people.

Funny enough, all we got is a pokemon masters overview. While I respect TPC being tight lipped as possible to make the game more surprising and exciting, I feel this amount is a bit too silent.Soon there'll be only 3 months left to really sell this game for people.
I fear for the amount of new Pokémon now...

e50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom