• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I play a few at once, so heres what Im working on.

-I am almost always playing Halo 3 online, just whenever Im not playing anything else.
-Sometimes I switch over to Rock Band.
-Pokemon Yellow very often in school, because lets be honest, senior year, you don't have to do anything.
-I just finished Pokemon Snap after finding it in an old box.
- Will be starting Pokemon Diamond on Saturday, as, get this, my gf has purchased it for me for xmas, and is letting me borrow her DS, as I dont have one. If thats not the nerdiest story you've ever heard, Im impressed.

Pokemon Emerald...
Kingdom Hearts 2...
Dragon Quest VIII...

I'm stuck on all of them XD

Persona 4 is my current craze. It is such a good game! I love it!
Ha I've recently bought Persona 3 ES.. it's my first Shin Megam.. etc and I love it. I may have to get 4 when it's released here, it's awesome.

Yeah currently playing:
Persona 3 ES Normal Mode (ps2) - awesome and very addictive
Final Fantasy VIII (ps1) - still trying to manipulate the rules for the card game, doh
Pokemon Colosseum (gc) - I try to capture everthing as I go, but I've restarted about 4 times cos the shadows keep killing themselves, I lost like 3 in a row, grr. I used to be so ok at this.
Baroque (wii) - the wii is seriously lacking rpgs, but now I have two dungeon crawler rpgs in my collection, my week and a half off work couldn't come any sooner :D I was stuck on this game though, I keep getting told to jump into the portal thing, but I bloody can't. grr.

Pokemon Pearl and sometimes Pokemon FireRed.

I've been trying to get back into Okami, but I don't feel like setting up the GameCube. =P

PSP: Daxter, Sonic Rivals, Hot Shots Golf Open Tee, Lumines
Genesis: Sonic 3

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force, and Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia. But not at the same time.

My X360 decided to give me the 3 Red Lights so I'm now limited to my Wii, DS and PC:

Wii:
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

DS:
Phantasy Star Zero

PC:
---

I'm currently playing:

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
Animal Crossing Wild World
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters