• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I have a weird feeling they showed us G-max forms without type and ability changes to let those with them as a big surprise. Taking amount of megas and z-moves at least 12 or 18.

I have a weird feeling they showed us G-max forms without type and ability changes to let those with them as a big surprise. Taking amount of megas and z-moves at least 12 or 18.
=P I have a feeling that none of them will have type or ability changes and their only difference will be their G-max moves and forms.

=P I have a feeling that none of them will have type or ability changes and their only difference will be their G-max moves and forms.

Stats need yo change. I doubt they would create worser stronger 3 turn megas. Some need too.

The Hp of G-max was someone able to compare the difference with D-max?

I have hoped Drednaw would get Disquise when G-max. Or Sap sipper as third ability.

G-Alcreme would deserve gooey but maybe needs sleep prevention this gen.

The Hp of G-max was someone able to compare the difference with D-max?

I have hoped Drednaw would get Disquise when G-max. Or Sap sipper as third ability.

G-Alcreme would deserve gooey but maybe needs sleep prevention this gen.
We can compare via visual evidence of screenshot, and D-max shares as much of an HP boost as G-max does.

We can compare via visual evidence of screenshot, and D-max shares as much of an HP boost as G-max does.
But no comparision in other stats and move power?
They. make this a big mistery.

What pokemon gain the most on hp rise?

But no comparision in other stats and move power?
They. make this a big mistery.

What pokemon gain the most on hp rise?
50% increase it seems. As for move power, it's like z-moves in which the power of the max move depends on the move that changes.

I don't know, because it does have Counter and Mirror Coat which aren't status moves.

It'd still have the highest HP anyway. XD Whether it's useless attack-wise or not.

G-max Wobbufet? somehow they would need to buff Counter and Mirror Coat making them better.
Practically G-max move for Wobbufet would be G-max Mirror Counter Guard that could work like both moves actually.
_

Who would win a theoretical batle between Dynamax Abomasnow and Mega Abamasnow?
taking what we currently know about it?
____
Maybe they want this game without megas and Z-moves to know our opinion how they all should work when in one game?

Should Mega pokemon be allowed to Dynamax or would it over power them?
I think that Mega stones should work seperate if something
G-max and Mega together that would be more then too much for 3 turns the same with D-max.

Hmm Z-moves and Z-stones if theoretically you D-max or G-max a pokemon then all moves are Max moves... should it be possible to use a Z-Max move? Also seems overpowered here in my opinion.

A Z-move that could trigger a Mega or G-max form on the other hand would be interesting.
____

Hmmm is there a risk that some G-max moves will work like Blast Burn and cause a G-max pokemon to loose a turn?
Hmm 3 turns transformation has already a weakness implemented.... What if a G-max pokemon auto fainst after the turn count ends? should it or should it not what do you think?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom