• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... So Ash vs Guzma in the semi-finals then. IMO this lowers the chance of him winning the league, he could lose to Gladion in the finals. It has similarities with the Ash vs Alain final... Hopefully it will be different this time, otherwise the salt intensifies.
I am curious to see where Guzma's character goes after his likely loss in the semi-final. Will he destroy the league because of frustration? Will Ash inspirer him to change? Interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Omg WHAT :confused: My dreams for Satoshi... are... dashed.

HOLD UP...

Ash vs Guzma is the semifinals? I sincerely hope they don’t end a league without Ash battling Gladion...

At least Ash got to battle his rival in Unova...

HOLD UP...

Ash vs Guzma is the semifinals? I sincerely hope they don’t end a league without Ash battling Gladion...

At least Ash got to battle his rival in Unova...
Too much is at stake for Ash to lose to Guzma. He swore to not let him destroy the League and to battle Gladion. They know how bad of a move not letting Ash battle Virgil was, they won't repeat it here. I'm 99.99% sure of that.
Hope they give Kiawe and Gladion's battle some proper screen time and its 2-2 at least, we can easily have 3-3
With all the semifinalists having at least three Pokémon, I could easily see 3-on-3 matches happening.

With all the semifinalists having at least three Pokémon, I could easily see 3-on-3 matches happening.

Lets hope they dedicate an episode to each battle and not 2 battles per episode

The Alola League is looking to be the longest yet (and Sun and Moon could be the first episode to have more episodes than the previous series)

Gladion has no connection to the Masked Royal to warrant battling him.

Good point, wonder if someone from Sword and Shield might appear in the anime, watch Ash battle and invite him to Galar to compete, didn't I read somewhere you can only battle in Galar with someone's support?

Pikachu needs revenge against Golisopod. Then in the final round Lycanroc can take its revenge against Silvally. And then if Ash wins that he can use Torracat against Masked Royal, so that Ash has used his entire Alola team in the league

....I know, that's probably getting ahead of things. But that's how my mind works.

Yep with Ash battling Guzma in the Semis, it's all but confirmed, that Gladion will beat Ash in the finals and win the League. I've always trusted the writers to dash many peoples hopes and dreams when it comes to Ash winning a League and this ain't no different this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom