• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to have a chuckle?

Is it really impossible? I can see them reusing mega evolutions and having the postsame office thing doesn't seem farfetch'd.
The mega evolution part is kind of the most ridiculous part. Megas are essentially gone and Gigantamax is more so a transformation than an evolution. So conceptually and logically, copy pasting mega forms as Gigantamax forms more or less ruins the point of taking out megas.

"I know the marketing goals and gameplay and plans for the next games but I'm not part of Game Freak, there's just that many people in Game Freak that trust me with this info".
As much as I'd agree with you, we still have Affleck Leak. No way anyone not involved with Gamefreak would know that much info on the games, who knows how many in there can do the same

Yeah no, they are not going to reuse Mega designs for Gigamax forms. Not happening.

Also using Pokémon that outlevel your badges has always been difficult.

All in all, this "leak" is pretty fanservicey.

As much as I'd agree with you, we still have Affleck Leak. No way anyone not involved with Gamefreak would know that much info on the games, who knows how many in there can do the same
I'd say that the Affleck leak is more likely associated with Nintendo than Gamefreak, given the use of English names.

They're not even trying with fake leaks anymore.

Also, last time the VGC 'only' showed us Crabrawler. This month really needs to pick up the pace; we haven't seen much. If only Impidimp or another random 'mon gets shown this month, it'd be very boring.

This game needs more positive hype.

Honestly, at first glance not much looks wrong with this leak, everything looks great.... which is what makes it unbelievable. A lot of this stuff is just pure fanservice. I also don't think they would completely reuse Megas for new designs, that probably wouldn't be the best idea.

But yeah, just sounds too unrealistic. Next.

But that leak was totally focused on gameplay additions. They never said anything about advertising for the game or future games in the series. The Affleck leak is more likely to come from one source, like a playtester, while this fake would have to have several sources, because marketing and gameplay are two different departments.

They're not even trying with fake leaks anymore.

Also, last time the VGC 'only' showed us Crabrawler. This month really needs to pick up the pace; we haven't seen much. If only Impidimp or another random 'mon gets shown this month, it'd be very boring.

This game needs more positive hype.
VGC only showing Crabrawler is about as notable as Japan Expo only showing Salandit last time, and we got nothing at Japan Expo this time around but we did get the Gigantamax trailer immediately afterward.

We might not even get anything at Worlds, but I do think that we will get something around that time period, and it probably won't be a single pokemon reveal.

VGC only showing Crabrawler is about as notable as Japan Expo only showing Salandit last time, and we got nothing at Japan Expo this time around but we did get the Gigantamax trailer immediately afterward.

We might not even get anything at Worlds, but I do think that we will get something around that time period, and it probably won't be a single pokemon reveal.
Dear Lord I hope so. Could really use some new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom