• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigamax lucario reveal for worlds
just do it

"The only correct leaks so far are what you call the "Affleck leak" and the Japanese user who revealed a legendary Pokemon called "Meteodaina". It is actually Meteodyna and was translated wrong. More in the next comment."

Next trailer on August 7th
3 new Pokemon will be revealed, 4 if you include Impidimp. Also finally show off a couple Galar forms.
Seagulp, a blue seagull Pokemon that has a pretty big oval shaped mouth horizontally. Surprisingly, Ice/Flying. It will be introduced with Booracuda, a Water/Ghost barracuda Pokemon that it hunts. Seagulp has a signature Flying attack called Dive Launch, where it dives and picks up Pikachu's when on land, or Booracuda's when over water, to launch at the enemy. Silliest move I've ever seen. Booracuda makes a funny face when being launched, like it's going "Boo!" while Pikachu looks caught off guard
Impidimp shown
New Bug/Fire type based off of a fire ant, Antorch. It's very red and the sac on it's end looks like an actual torch.
Marnie and Bede are revealed. Bede is a childhood friend, and Marnie is someone who moved into town recently to star on a show. She's a little famous. Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist's Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you
Team Yell grunts are shown after you interact with Marnie, as they seem to be fans of hers. They have a fan club over her and are obsessed. She doesn't like them following her, so you fight them off. It's pretty stupid.
Opal's gym is shown off. It's Fairy type. She uses an Alcremie.
Galarian forms. Girafarig turns Dark/Psychic. The dark side of it's tail possesses the front of the body instead and it gets devil horns with an evil smile. The back of the body looks like normal color Girafarig and the tail is white with a normal face. Sudowoodo looks a lot more like a tree and becomes Rock/Grass
Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won't spoil the types

Fun ideas, but:
Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist's Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you

So this user that can confirm gameplay knowledge and proper translation and upcoming trailers needs to rely on a trailer inference to figure out which starter Bede gets?

Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won't spoil the types
This is like, the third fake that promised an Eeveelution cliffhanger with two new Eeveelutions. Why do fakers keep piggybacking off each other? It just makes it that much more obvious.

"The only correct leaks so far are what you call the "Affleck leak" and the Japanese user who revealed a legendary Pokemon called "Meteodaina". It is actually Meteodyna and was translated wrong. More in the next comment."
Oh boy, one that promises a trailer soon~ It shall prove or disprove itself quickly.

In all, it sounds nice, but I'm leaning towards fake because I have a feeling that the "blue seagull" isn't actually a seagull, considering Wingull is in Galar and a blue bird that dives for fish sounds exactly like a kingfisher.

Also- that attempt at bringing back beta Girafarig makes me raise a brow. Would be neat but I don't believe you, leaker. =(

There was more added

The smaller Pokemon seen near its feet are closer to what it actually looks like
Oh, okay, so the depiction of four humanoid figures standing around one large Pokemon is depicting the same Pokemon five times, even though there's only one in existence. It's definitely not depicting Raid Battles, where four humans approach one large Pokemon.

One of the more 'plausible' leaks. It intrigues me; probably fake, but still interesting. We'll see around the 7th.

I don't trust any rumors that say all three Gen 4 starters are going to get Gigantamax forms. It ignores the reason why Mega Blaziken existed before Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert during the X and Y days. I just don't see all three Sinnoh starters getting Gigantamax forms before their remake. One of them? Sure, but not all three.

The August 7th leak is just another piggybacker.

That seagull was revealed in the one true leak. Also Marnie, Bede and other information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom