• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc unless I'm mistaken, didn't XY try to ship the protagonist with Shauna? I didn't play as the male protag so maybe she had some different dialogue with him, but man was she crushing hard on the female protag.

and same with ORAS with Brendan crushing really hard on May.

Game Freak's not above throwing "romance" (more like friend crushes but you get the point) in Pokemon. They're not even that subtle about it; but it's not overly blatant, either. Just enough that it seems like those who get it will get it and those who don't, it'll just slip under their radar, if that makes sense.

Not saying whether or not it'll happen in SwSh, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a subtle-yet-not-so-subtle "friend crush" of some sort, again.
I don't know about XY but every moment with Lillie in Sun felt like a lowkey lesbian moment to me. XD But I don't think we would ever get a relationship mechanic where you're supposed to actively be wooing them, even if we do get rivals crushing on us in game.

I don't think that they would outright add romance options into the games, let alone same sex romance options.
I doubt it too, was just making a joke! Plus if they are going to add blatant romance into the game I would love to see same sex options regardless of whether or not it’ll happen.

Yeah I don't think they would ever add a full romance idea, where you are actively trying to get with someone. (Now I lowkey want a Pokemon otome spin-off game XD).

That being said, I would really like to continue adding the cute little hints they had with previous games, like how Brendan/May kind liked the player and same with Shauna. Lillie definitely had her moments too. I think it's super cute and adds some character to them. It also gives me fuel to write so I'll take that.

Trailer August 5th

Impidimp (Dark/Fairy)
Puffluff (Normal; Wooloo Evolution)
Sacrisythe (Ghost/Steel)
Gigantamax Lapras
Gigantamax Gengar
Gym Leader Kabu, uses a Heatmor
Gym Leader Opal, uses a Shiinotic
Bede and Marnie
Team Yell, follows Marnie around
Rotom Phone in-game app, Catchagram
Take selfies with your Pokemon at special pokestops around Galar, different poses for you and your Pokemon

Well, that may explain why Heatmor randomly received a signature move in the last games. Also, honestly surprises that Gen 7 didn't introduce a "selfie" feature. Seems like it would have fit Alola's touristy theme.

Everything in that sounds believable, though I can't say I'm particularly excited about anything other than the ghost Scythe pokemon.

This actually sounds plausible. The names are known, it's not too much information and no meta-stuff a guy/gal at marketing wouldn't know about.

I don't think that they would give the Gym Leaders old Pokemon as their aces unless there is either a low amount of new Pokemon of their specialty type or they receive Gigantamax forms.

I don't think that they would give the Gym Leaders old Pokemon as their aces unless there is either a low amount of new Pokemon of their specialty type or they receive Gigantamax forms.
Hmmm, I agree with you, but Leon's Charizard might be somewhat of an indication, though.

Then again, Diantha used Mega Gardevoir, so Leon's Charizard might be similar to that, assuming that Charizard does get a Gigantamax form.
True. Although Gigantamax is just for 3 turns, so a bit less impactful than a mega, I think. But yeah, good point.

Well, that may explain why Heatmor randomly received a signature move in the last games. Also, honestly surprises that Gen 7 didn't introduce a "selfie" feature. Seems like it would have fit Alola's touristy theme.

Everything in that sounds believable, though I can't say I'm particularly excited about anything other than the ghost Scythe pokemon.

there is a rumor about a new fire ant bug/fire pokemon. Maybe thats why? (Galar Durant with Dazzling instead of Huste)
Fire lash is a nice move.

Weird that Heatmore isn't fire/dark actually taking its a ant eater. Or fire/normal or fire/fighting. Looking at its body here.

True. Although Gigantamax is just for 3 turns, so a bit less impactful than a mega, I think. But yeah, good point.

also on the net the Baracuda water/ghost and bird ice/flying with diving move that catches pokemon probably even when they are using Dive.
___
3 turns but gains a lot of HP during Dynamax.
Did someone check who theretically would win a battle D-max Charizard or Mega Charizard X/Y?
taking max moves power?

G-max may also rise stats and could be stronger then.

G-max Gengar would need to look like that large ancient Gengar in the anime. Then Alakazam too would need to get one.

I hope Gigantamax Lapras gets Sound Proof or a new sound oriented ability and becomes either a water/dragon or ice/dragon. Or its G-max move will involve singing and effect like Trapping and Persih song in one?

Trailer August 5th

Impidimp (Dark/Fairy)
Puffluff (Normal; Wooloo Evolution)
Sacrisythe (Ghost/Steel)
Gigantamax Lapras
Gigantamax Gengar
Gym Leader Kabu, uses a Heatmor
Gym Leader Opal, uses a Shiinotic
Bede and Marnie
Team Yell, follows Marnie around
Rotom Phone in-game app, Catchagram
Take selfies with your Pokemon at special pokestops around Galar, different poses for you and your Pokemon
Puffluff is kind of a dumb name, even given Wooloo. And ugh selfie feature.

Not much to really pick on about this one, though, and it's only got about a day to live anyhow considering the 5th is tomorrow.

Also, honestly surprises that Gen 7 didn't introduce a "selfie" feature. Seems like it would have fit Alola's touristy theme.
Alola Photo Club?

Other than the Gym Leader's signature Pokemon, I don't think that there is anything fake about this rumor.
Technically, it just says that they use those pokemon, not that those are their aces. It's like we know that Bea and Allister use Hitmontop and Mimikyu but we're not sure what their aces really are either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom