• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say gag starter here?

Good to hear

I get the feeling you know more than we do
It's just a feeling in the air that I could sense that seems to fit the pieces just nicely. Not all the time, but mostly. This is starting to take a similar shape to XY. But whilst XY has the feel to AG, SwSh has similar to DP. Don't ask me how or why, I just know it might be.

It's just a feeling in the air that I could sense that seems to fit the pieces just nicely. Not all the time, but mostly. This is starting to take a similar shape to XY. But whilst XY has the feel to AG, SwSh has similar to DP. Don't ask me how or why, I just know it might be.
I think that this saga will be more like the OS than DP. But, that's just my opinion.

I didn't realize you actually wrote for Pokemon, hope the way I said things weren't rude as I assumed you were just another member without inside knowledge

I didn't realize you actually wrote for Pokemon, hope the way I said things weren't rude as I assumed you were just another member without inside knowledge
@Champion Cynthia does not actually write for the anime, although his comments make it look like he does. His entire argument is based on his belief that the next game after Sword & Shield are Diamond & Pearl remakes.

@Champion Cynthia does not actually write for the anime, although his comments make it look like he does. His entire argument is based on his belief that the next game after Sword & Shield are Diamond & Pearl remakes.
Whether or not a Diamond and Pearl remake is coming out, this is just how it looks to me when comparing to what happened with XY 6 years prior.

Whether or not a Diamond and Pearl remake is coming out, this is just how it looks to me when comparing to what happened with XY 6 years prior.
However, I don't think that they would make the anime a complete carbon copy of DP just because of remakes. It only happened once (with XY) so you can't say it's a trend.

Diamond and Pearl was a great series for me, rather long (52 episodes between 2 gym badges) but was great as it was dark in places, Paul and Hunter J
We really need something like this again for the SwSh anime. At least try the DP formula and make it stand out better than what XY did. This series might look like XY done right. SM is just what Ash needed to charge up his batteries for the long march ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom