• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Does anyone have the link to the direct?

Ah, sorry. My bad. Been out of the loop for more than a year. What's a direct and what's a trailer. Everything looks same to me.

5 minute
gigamax lucario hype

So it's basically regional variants + cross gen evolution....

Omg! My thoughts:
-Thank god we get galarian forms
-Galarian wheezing looks a bit silly lol but so did alolan dugtrio
-I AM IN LOVE WITH GALARIAN ZIGZAGOON AND LINOONE
-Their new evo is alright I'll need to look again
-Clarification on regional evos finally!
-Love the rivals
-lol team yell
-morpeko...ugly

Just one new pokemon? They are really taking time this gen....I hope it's not because there aren't that many to reveal...

So I guess Farfetch'd will get a galar form and it's this form that will get an evolution.

• Galarian Wheezing is hideous
  • Galarian Zigzagoon is adorable; Linoone is cool; Obstagoon is okay
  • Morpeko is okay but the most underwhelming pikaclone to me
  • Bede looks like a 12 year old grandma???
  • Marnie looks beauuuuiful
  • Team Yell looks great

Just watched both the English trailer and the Japanese trailer (the JP ons seem to have a tad bit more substance this year, and this one even seemed to feature something the English one didn't talk about.
My thoughts here:
So freaking excited to have Galarian forms! Regional variants are my favorite new form mechanic, and I was really hoping these would return. And it looks like Regional evolutions are here too!
Galarian Wheezing looks straight up goofy and I love it. And the new Galarian Zigzagoon line is awesome. Obstagoon is pretty neat, and Galarian Zigzagoon has to be my favorite Pokemon revealed in the trailer. (Also really nice to see a non-Kanto Pokemon get a regional variant for the first time)
Morpeko is okay. Don't love it, don't hate it. But usually, my opinions change throughout the course of the day.
I am rather unsure about Bede's design, idk the face they used makes him look kinda old, but I am interested to see his story. Marnie looks on point though. And Team Yell's designs are great.
PokeJobs which was included in the Japanese trailer, and has info on the English website, looks pretty cool.

Also the music in these games is still fire.

Last edited:
Team Yell looks so stupid...I mean, they have "We are not the real enemy" written on the face.

Back
Top Bottom