• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one episode looks promising.....

Omode and Iwane is a match made in heaven.

Omode was the one who wrote the Ash Vs. Sawyer battle at the Kalos League, so this ought to have a good battle choreography, and Iwane is a very talented animator.

Definitely hype worthy, and I hope this will become one of the highlights of this league.

Omode and Iwane is a match made in heaven.

Omode was the one who wrote the Ash Vs. Sawyer battle at the Kalos League, so this ought to have a good battle choreography, and Iwane is a very talented animator.

Definitely hype worthy, and I hope this will become one of the highlights of this league.
Don't forget Asada for storyboarding, he/she is also amazing (s/he works in most iwane episodes, I think they were old partners in studio cockpit before joining pokemon)

Plus, they've been doing episodes since the show started, so they know it inside and out.
Tomioka has also written quite a few episodes by Iwane and Asada since the show began, though he hasn't written any league battle since Ash vs Paul

Don't forget Asada for storyboarding, he/she is also amazing (s/he works in most iwane episodes, I think they were old partners in studio cockpit before joining pokemon)

Asada has worked on some great episodes, his best of late being SM021 (in my opinion)

Tomioka has also written quite a few episodes by Iwane and Asada since the show began, though he hasn't written any league battle since Ash vs Paul

Its a shame as I feel the Unova league could have been a lot better under his writing

....Well that is hardly a bad pedigree. Ash and Paul is arguably the best league battle, and I'd say it surpassed Ash v Gary at the very least.
I never said otherwise, just that it seems like he doesn't want to write league battles anymore (probably got burned by the tobias situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom