• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: word wars

Too busy with my new job to keep participating for now, hope to pick this up again later. Sad to see my writewar was a civil one, if you will, but it's not surprising!

Best of luck to everyone else in these challenges.

It's about time I did one of these and stuck to it.

world war four: {some rise by failure}
who:
AceTrainer14
what: I will write enough reviews to earn 200 points in the Review Game
when: December 1st 12:30am NZDT
wager: I will review a chapter of your choosing!
Note to any participants: this applies to reviews done after this post, not points cashed in)

aight fam let's bring it back in

ea3.gif

word war three: spoop
who: @kintsugi @AceTrainer14
what: I will write thirteen (13) reviews
when: October 31, 11:59:59 PM GMT+0 -- pls kindly note the GMT+0 thanx
wager
: I will do a review of two of your chapters??

Late to the claim, but these bad boys all snuck in before the deadline. True to form, I didn't start until way too late.

I'd like reviews on some rise by sin if possible!

HERE FOR A REVIVAL PARTY

tenor.gif

who: diamondpearl876, @kintsugi, anyone else who happens to see this in such a short time frame and wants to join
what: 4 straight hours of reading and/or reviewing, starting at the time of this post
when: read above
wager: review 2 chapters of your choice!!!
hello it me

Last edited:
HERE FOR A REVIVAL PARTY

tenor.gif

who: diamondpearl876, @kintsugi, anyone else who happens to see this in such a short time frame and wants to join
what: 4 straight hours of reading and/or reviewing, starting at the time of this post
when: read above
wager: review 2 chapters of your choice!!!
Count me in, but how do we prove we've been reading?

giphy.gif

New Year, New War
who:
Anyone wishing to take part
what: Review as many stories that you have never reviewed or have not reviewed for some time (does not count brand new stories)
when: You have 36 hours from time of posting
wager: Review 2 chapters of your choice!

giphy.gif

New Year, New War
who:
Anyone wishing to take part
what: Review as many stories that you have never reviewed or have not reviewed for some time (does not count brand new stories)
when: You have 36 hours from time of posting
wager: Review 2 chapters of your choice!
Well, I didn't read as much as I would have liked, but this was essentially a public way of forcing me to read and review something. And look at that, my list of 'God, I owe people a lot of reviews' isn one shorter. Woohoo - I'll review two of my own chapters. A+ for everyone.

giphy.gif

saddle up: aka, what number is this anyway?

who: me, I guess
what: review 5 stories? I guess? let's not lie and say this isn't arbitrary
when: 11:59:59 GMT-0, May 27
wager: review two chapters of ur choosing??

Shit, still need to review SRBS. Don't think that can count towards this war, either. ;P
I have plans that'll stop me from reviewing five fics to my usual reviewing standards by this deadline so I'm passing on this one, but don't let me keep forgetting about my reviews already owed! @PeaceSign did you decide on a fic to be reviewed?

Shit, still need to review SRBS. Don't think that can count towards this war, either. ;P
I have plans that'll stop me from reviewing five fics to my usual reviewing standards by this deadline so I'm passing on this one, but don't let me keep forgetting about my reviews already owed! @PeaceSign did you decide on a fic to be reviewed?
actually, I think we had this discussion a few months back in the aftermath of one of the other wars, and we decided for now that pyramid schemes are great reviews that are wagered in previous wars can count for future wars? it's up to you though; this system is incredibly in-flux at the moment

hA4F24E92

baby steps

who:
me again!
what: review one fic (3+ chapters; lotta catch-up) + publish one chapter of my own fic + amby i did ya dirty i need to finish that sketch
when: august 24, 11:59:59 GMT+0 before I die from the summer oneshot challenge
wager: review of the chapter that you publish!

hA4F24E92

baby steps

who:
me again!
what: review one fic (3+ chapters; lotta catch-up) + publish one chapter of my own fic + amby i did ya dirty i need to finish that sketch
when: august 24, 11:59:59 GMT+0 before I die from the summer oneshot challenge
wager: review of the chapter that you publish!

Sign my ass up. I need motivation to read/review again.

I may have misunderstood the 3+ chapters part when I signed up, because I only got one chapter reviewed before patting myself on the back. With just three hours left, do I lose?

(if I didn't lose, here's the chapter I published as part of this)

I may have misunderstood the 3+ chapters part when I signed up, because I only got one chapter reviewed before patting myself on the back. With just three hours left, do I lose?

(if I didn't lose, here's the chapter I published as part of this)
I think it’s actually past GMT+0 serves me right for trying to be universal lmao but I’ll give this a pass!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom