• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just that... Okay! The truth is I once got beaten badly in a battle by Metagross, and ever since then, I've harbored dislike towards them. Or at least that's what's happened to my avatar. Hah! There! I can break the fourth wall too!
Lays an arm over Goodra's shoulder
That's too bad...but don't hold it against MEtagross, please?

Lays an arm over Goodra's shoulder
That's too bad...but don't hold it against MEtagross, please?
sighs I guess you're right... So... What do you usually do to pass time here?
if we're going to go onto the thousandth page i need to time travel back in time

goes back to 918 when we first went to the moon
That was... random... I wonder why he did that...

Fly around a bit. Why?
I actually meant this place in general. But sure, I could use a flight. Are you able to carry someone as heavy and slippery as me?
i'm back. but i can't change my username till September 11. just call me MunchlaxKing88 until then.
Welcome back, Munchlax! You should've seen how my pre evolution. He was here just a moment ago. For some reason he traveled back in time and... Wait... A thought just hit me. What if that Goomy was me in the past?!

imitates The Shout
Why did you even change it to begin with?
Because he didn't understand why the rest of us were changing and tried to join too.

I actually meant this place in general. But sure, I could use a flight. Are you able to carry someone as heavy and slippery as me?
Sorry, but I doubt it...Staying on me being difficult due to you being slippery is one thing, but with how heavy you are, I don't think I could get very far from the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom