• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so are you vaporeon or goodra?
Goodra. That Vaporeon over there is a friend of mine.
Sorry, but I doubt it...Staying on me being difficult due to you being slippery is one thing, but with how heavy you are, I don't think I could get very far from the ground...
I understand...

looks a little down and pats his belly, which, even in its normal state, is round and bulky
* Slithers into the thread, swallows a churro whole, then slithers out *
:bulbaLove: Hello-o, handsome!
...Is it just me, or did a Dragonair sneak in and out just now?
Yes, she did! Wait for me, cutiepie!

runs after Dragonair at a surprising speed
levitates over to Dragonite
...I think we need a new RM, now. :p
Nah. I don’t actually think ME’s Massages is closing down. That’s not in my purview, anyway...though occasionally sneaking in and changing people’s usernames might be.
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Not yet! Please!

A shadow is cast over RM as a Dragonite swoops through the air before circling downwards and landing in the thread

Page 1000, yay! :)

Oh hi there, fellow pseudo!
Goodra! Join the celebration of the 1000th page!
With pleasure! As soon as I find that adorable Dragonair! Where did you go, you blue beauty?!

too bad Mega, Neo, Chida and Shiny Rockruff missed this. more gobbling of food. morpeko joins in too.

wonders when another non-Dragon type Pseudolegendary will be introduced
...probably never.
we already have tyranitar and metagross

continues eating

too bad Mega, Neo, Chida and Shiny Rockruff missed this. more gobbling of food. morpeko joins in too.
  1. Mega is in on this, as Garchomp.
  2. Neo and Chida initially agreed, but decided against it at the last minute due to having changed their avatars recently and not wanting to change again so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom