• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guzma already won the league since it confirmed everything he slammed it for
Based on the SM137 summary it seems likely that Ash may beat Guzma after Guzma loses his cool over Golisopod’s ability activating mid-match. Obviously this isn’t confirmed and summaries have steered us wrong before, but this is my best prediction based on the episodes and summaries we’ve gotten.

Based on the SM137 summary it seems likely that Ash may beat Guzma after Guzma loses his cool over Golisopod’s ability activating mid-match. Obviously this isn’t confirmed and summaries have steered us wrong before, but this is my best prediction based on the episodes and summaries we’ve gotten.
Guzma sees far too much of Kukui in Ash, unfortunately

Like father, like son

I really hope they use the infamous "GUZMA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" when he flips his shit.
Guzma sees far too much of Kukui in Ash, unfortunately

Like father, like son
tenor.gif

Is this real found twitter

Attachments

• 4FCA95E2-D25F-4E2A-BDEA-C1D269C1E6C6.jpeg
    4FCA95E2-D25F-4E2A-BDEA-C1D269C1E6C6.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,789
Is this real found twitter

If this turns out to be true, then that has to be the worst possible way to have Ash win a league. Not only will Ash win, not because of his incredible skills as a Pokémon Trainer or ingenious and creative strategies or the strong bond between him and his Pokémon, but because Fujisaku decided to pull the stupid "Meltan ate something that it wasn't supposed to" gag, which will put his opponent at an unfair disadvantage, but they're also gonna reward Meltan for pulling such a slimy trick by saying that it eating the RKS System suddenly makes it OP?! I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the stupidest, worst written, most imbecilic and insulting battles in the history of this anime!... and the worst part is that I wouldn't put it past Fujisaku...

God, I really hope this isn't true, because if it is... well, let's just say the phrases "Ash hate" and "Fandom meltdown" wouldn't even begin to cover it.

Last edited:
If this turns out to be true, then that has to be the worst possible way to have Ash win a league. Not only will Ash win, not because of his incredible skills as a Pokémon Trainer or ingenious and creative strategies or the strong bond between him and his Pokémon, but because Fujisaku decided to pull the stupid "Meltan ate something that it wasn't supposed to" gag, which will put his opponent at an unfair disadvantage, but they're also gonna reward Meltan for pulling such a slimy trick by saying that it eating the RKS System suddenly makes it OP?! I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the stupidest, worst written, most imbecilic and insulting battles in the history of this anime!... and the worst part is that I wouldn't put it past Fujisaku...

God, I really hope this isn't true, because if it is... well, let's just say the phases "Ash hate" and "Fandom meltdown" wouldn't even begin to cover it.
I think meltman going to evolve that’s how he wins??

I think it's fake, because there hasn't been a text leak of the anime in years, and it doubt a real one would be written in English with English terms on top.

It seems more like a prediction based on the fact that the writer is Fujisaku. The Melmetal part could be accurate (sadly) as there hasn't been any hints or details of Melmetal on the next 3 episodes' summaries and previews, but I think he respects Team Rocket enough to not have them interrupt the battle.

I think it's fake, because there hasn't been a text leak of the anime in years, and it doubt a real one would be written in English with English terms on top.

It seems more like a prediction based on the fact that the writer is Fujisaku. The Melmetal part could be accurate (sadly) as there hasn't been any hints or details of Melmetal on the next 3 episodes' summaries and previews, but I think he respects Team Rocket enough to not have them interrupt the battle.
That’s not completely true they have interpupted before in Kanto and Honnen region I believed stealing the flame

It’s still counts to do something bad

Well, the way that message was worded made it seem like the OP was just providing info regarding the league's finals based on a "leak" that has proven to be correct. But without a link to the original leak or the original post, we don't really have a way of knowing if the original "leak" was indeed true or not (hence me saying "If this turns out to be true" at the start of my post). Though, again, all of the things said in that "leak" have a pretty good chance of happening since Fujisaku is the one writing the episode (though I really do hope that they're gonna make the finals a two-parter).

but I think he respects Team Rocket enough to not have them interrupt the battle.

The Pikachu vs Mimikyu battle says otherwise. And the "leak" makes it sound as if the TRio's gonna attack Ash before the battle begins, so technically they aren't interrupting any battles.

Pretty sure Lycanroc and Pikachu need to be the forefront battlers against Gladion, whereas Meltan (or Melmetal) and Torracat (to draw parallels to Kukui) can do so against Guzma.

Fujisaku has written most of the episodes where Meltan gets focus, and he's writing Ash vs Gladion, so I'd say it's most likely that Melmetal comes into play there.

Plus it's just appropriate for Ash to use his legendary against another legendary (Silvally).

Pictures and summary.

Pictures and summary.
This is looking to be a great episode.

Fujisaku has written most of the episodes where Meltan gets focus, and he's writing Ash vs Gladion, so I'd say it's most likely that Melmetal comes into play there.
He's writing part one of the episode, probably the first Pokemon going at each other. Hope the second part is Tomioka.

Plus it's just appropriate for Ash to use his legendary against another legendary (Silvally).
Meltan has no personal stakes against any of Gladion's Pokemon, much less against Silvally for them to battle each other. You forget one thing though, Silvally was created to be an Ultra Beast killer so your comment here would have made sense if you replaced Meltan with Poipole (or Naganadel). It makes more sense for Meltan to participate as a forefront battler along with Torracat against Guzma, that and the "calls its friends" that we saw previously means that there's an evolution possible.

Both Lycanroc and Pikachu have higher stakes against Gladion's Pokemon.

He's writing part one of the episode, probably the first Pokemon going at each other. Hope the second part is Tomioka.

Meltan has no personal stakes against any of Gladion's Pokemon, much less against Silvally for them to battle each other. You forget one thing though, Silvally was created to be an Ultra Beast killer so your comment here would have made sense if you replaced Meltan with Poipole (or Naganadel). It makes more sense for Meltan to participate as a forefront battler along with Torracat against Guzma, that and the "calls its friends" that we saw previously means that there's an evolution possible.

What evolution

Attachments

• 1AF56122-B389-4A52-BB03-58E26A3B4CD2.jpeg
    1AF56122-B389-4A52-BB03-58E26A3B4CD2.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 64
Yeah, I’m pretty sure Pikachu’s the one to battle Silvally.

I don’t know if it might happen, but I hope they go all out and make it a 4 vs 4. Or even a 5 vs 5 by giving Gladion a secret Pokemon. It wouldn’t be unusual since most rivals have had a new Pokemon during the league and would give all of Ash’s Pokemon a chance to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom