• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Quote Book

Dear heretoplaymafia, you are the Roleblocker.
You are aligned with Basically A Serial Killer and win when the Town is eliminated or this is inevitable.
You have no scumbuds.
So what do i do? I'm a serial killer?
im basically a serial killer ok
or are we both
how do i use this kinda chatroom
wait no im single
ffs asian
I don't even :ROFLMAO:
ok another question to you lads
what is Oc?
i assume it doesnt stand for original content does it now
"Original Character" I think...
wait since this game allows outside communication could i just ask one of the spectators the setup
Forgot this as well

Not bulba but

What was that even reacting to?

I don't know if it was to learning I actually was the SK, that I had been faking the posting restriction, that I lied about needing to kill Eggman, that I was offering to team up with the Mafia, or all of the above.

Darth, ask yourself: is it a good idea to antagonize the guy who is currently planning on shooting you?

The answer might surprise you.
From my role PM in the crossover game.

Edit: the answer is “yes,” BTW, since you’re dead either way, and at least if you antagonize the person who is going to shoot you, you have some fun along the way.

I’m going back and rereading the PM conversations from waaaaay back in Build-It Mafia, and I found a few nuggets in the scum chat.
1. ME, on the burden of wrecking OC as scum:
You know, it's difficult being the Town Leader when you're scum.

2. Dylan, for pretty much the entire game:
Oh yeah... i forgot this excisted ._.

3. ME, after killing @Wispy Willow caused utter confusion among the Town:
Oooooh the internal finger pointing has started. The Towntastic Four are crumbling from within

4. Pikochu, giving us a draft of his thoughts to give Slife, and saying the very thing every town member should have thought after I claimed Commuter with an Asylum:
My concern is on ME's claim on the asylum and commuter claim. It's a bit hard to believe that a commuter would have an asylum. The house, maybe but asylum? That's kinda stretching it, don't you think? I'd be very skeptical of ME's commuter claim.
I actually told him to tone this bit down, because it might actually make people suspicious.

5. ME, after @AussieEevee accidentally made a post lambasting @TheCapsFan in the wrong PM conversation:
I know. The Towntastic Four are imploding without my Assistance.
AE accidentally posted in the conversation between Slife, AE, Caps, and myself, that he feels like Caps is scum and then edited it out.

Dude, I couldn't have planned sh*t better than that.

6. Piko and I sit back and enjoy watching Town implode:
This is F*CKING GOLD.
dylan, you are probably off the hook, and we may yet have a flawless victory.
I should prepare a cold drink for this if this continues.
I'll drink to that!

7. A draft of my response to the accusation that Asylum is a sinister building:
I suppose this is worth responding to, because the Asylum sure as hell does sound like a scummy building.
That said, a couple of points here.
  1. I didn't write the flavor text for this game. If I did there would be a lot more fruit themed puns. In terms of flavor, Asylum is just the skin. I technically don't "commute," I am "granted asylum." It's the functionally the same role, just with a different name. Just like Party Pooper was in FBM. It's a pun, so I appreciate that, but it is a bit of a stretch, which is, meh.
  2. Roles are distributed completely at random in this game. This means that nice sounding flavor texts like "fluffy bunny emporium" could technically belong to scum, while, in theory, "killing fields" could belong to town

8. I get paranoid about whether or not @Slife is manipulating ME:
If he is manipulating ME, I swear everlasting revenge!

9. The master plan and a little snide comment about Town just not paying attention:
The current plan will be to lynch jack, because Slife and I feel like it is worthwhile keeping AE and Caps alive to watch the fireworks to observe them both under pressure and see who their last scum buddy might be, assuming they're both not scum.
I do kinda feel sorry for Caps. The one time he gets Town in the RNG, it also gives him a role that makes him impossible to confirm as Town. As I said at the beginning of the game, RNG hates Caps.

Hilariously, Caps has been somewhat vocal about my scumminess, and he's right on the money, having observed my scum meta firsthand in both RMafia and Video Game Mafia. Between that and the menacing Asylum that I built, you'd think people would realize that I've got the word SCUM rubber stamped on my forehead.

10. Pikochu celebrates as Town continues its implosion:
Oh my fucking god, this is going much better than I hoped for. I just read what happened and we are so going to hell once the game is over.

11. A list of remaining players after @jackatlasred got lynched D3:
Remaining players:
Slife-Town, unprotected*
AE - Town, unprotected*
Pinball Wizard - Town, unprotected*
TheCapsFan - Town, DANGER DO NOT TOUCH!
Pikochu - Scum
dylan - Scum
ME - Evil Bastard

*given that my Arsonist destroys the hospital.
And, finally, though this happened before everything else, this is my favorite quote from the whole scumchat.

12. When I decided to use the blueprint myself:
F*ck it, I'm unleashing my Bankai.

use blueprint

blueprint builds an outhouse

...shit.

Something I've had on my quote list for a couple days since poking through games for awards candiadates
Just note that, one of these days, I’m probably going to try playing a mafia game without reading my role PM. This is a very stupid thing to do, and can potentially have some hilarious results, but it’s also probably not something advisable. :p
My favourite part is that he basically did it in the crossover

Back
Top Bottom