• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Quote Book

My favourite part is that he basically did it in the crossover
Yes. Well. When a unique opportunity such as that one arises, I would have been a fool to have not pursued my dream.

...I failed, mind you, because I did end the game knowing my own role and alignment, but I tried, dammit!

It's quite hard to not know you are scum though... I mean, you usually get added to scum chat, which means usually two PM notifications. And emails if you have them turned on.
I mean, Pokeball Z Mafia was...unique. You started out the game knowing nothing. Neither your role nor your alignment.
You were supposed to guess for both. I chose not to...for over half the game.

I mean, Pokeball Z Mafia was...unique. You started out the game knowing nothing. Neither your role nor your alignment.
You were supposed to guess for both. I chose not to...for over half the game.
OH yeah, I know. I just meant in general.

Pokeball Z was far easier to pull that off with.

Glorious revival is glorious.

Frustratingly this doesn't even clear the wagon starter (caps) because let's be real, if I were mafia with a serial game thrower and I got even a whiff of a suggestion that they were going to try and throw, I wouldn't just bus I'd throw a wholeass tram at them.

It took years for Mint Elv to get the MetaMislynchShipping papers ready so she could divorce me for absence, we even somehow got a kid in the meantime, but the papers are finally ready!
mom dad please stop fighting :cry:

Don't worry, we both will still love you :)
Really tho I think we both town read you right now and that might be like the only thing we agree on all game lmao
I mean this is not the first time it happens, Meta Mislynch Shipping was a thing (with marriage and divorce papers filed for husband disappearance), just go ask ME.

non related to the game but tomorrow is brazilian valentine's day... and i was thinking... anyone wanna eat chocolates together??? :notworthy::notworthy:

... I am your dad considering your previous joke post, so no valentine chocolates with me eww. Mido would be no too for the same reason (not to mention she became a mean mom on you recently)

So I guess, go eat chocolates with your buddy (as mom says) Raven. I approve of him as my son-in-law (regardless of alignment), just so you know :) But I will only give my OK if you side with me when I sign the papers with your mom

It took years for Mint Elv to get the MetaMislynchShipping papers ready so she could divorce me for absence, we even somehow got a kid in the meantime, but the papers are finally ready!
Wow I can’t believe you forgot our other child.

Proof that I’m the better parent who doesn’t reject spending time with their children or turn it into something romantic when it can be innocent

[URL='https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/fire-in-the-garden-kanto-starters-mafia-endgame-bulbasaur-victory.296696/page-27#post-7557553' said:
Mint Elv[/URL]]Aww I’ll eat chocolates with you. :bulbaLove:

And our other child that Zexy forgot about.

[URL='https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/fire-in-the-garden-kanto-starters-mafia-endgame-bulbasaur-victory.296696/page-26#post-7557401' said:
RavenRaziel98[/URL]]I'll stay with mommy in case of a break up! XD

I hope I'm doing this right :X3:
Gut feeling #1, Ex is lying hard. Tracker/Watcher just does not exist this game, just no way it can work as intended with two blockers Spiderman memeing each other, so Ex outed Caps for townpants because somehow 4 scum exist, and Ninja only exists for Tood's thing

Gut feeling #2 WHY DO I EVEN STILL DISCUSS SETUP RAVEN CLEARLY CANNOT BALANCE WHAT IS THIS MESS OF A GAME

It’s funny that I’m apparently like the only one that didn’t put Zexy down.

Congrats on immunity btw DW.

You are just negatively biased because of previous marriage-related incidents

……What? By all logic I should be the most gung Ho about getting rid of you.

Not really, if you want to get rid of me would could go about it subtly

you would*
hard auto correct fail there

No I really wouldn’t.

If you say so :)

grabs popcorn
I'll stick with the one the one who offers the best sleeping times XD

That’s me. Since if you don’t side with me you’ll have such horrible dreams that you won’t get any sleep at all :)

I'll be the cool "uncle" dad and be like "no set bedtime at all, you are free"

Maybe we should split it in 3 week periods, this way both get to experience the horror of raising me on an equal basis, and since it's 3 weeks we won't end up in a Mido gets him every single christmas/Because of Zexy I don't had a single Thanksgiving with the kid situation :3

What's going on here

Divorce proceedings. As a very genuinely licensed and knowledgeable divorce attorney*, this one seems to be going quite smoothly.
*This is a joke, in case it wasn't obvious. I am none of those things

I better be getting you every thanksgiving and 4th of July because Zexy don’t celebrate those.

Yeah you can have them but I would like a few others we celebrate here such as October 28, March 25, August 15... You can also have two Easters most years, multi cultural families are nice :)

Right right, and the travel fare for flying him across the globe every few weeks, I don't suppose you have a plan for that?

That’s fine. We might have to alternate October though since the 31st is Halloween here.

That’s what frequent flyer miles are for.

With some good planning we can always have the flight over to be around 29-30, but even if we don’t, I am a good dad and will let him stay there cuz our holiday does not involve free candy. As long as you pay for the dentist!

Sounds like a fair deal.

Possible trips I can already think off:
Sparta
Rhodos
Louisiana
Canada
Japan

I wonder what will be the tougher part, learning Greek or adjusting to the southern accent :p

Learning Greek is so much harder :( But you do not have to learn it near-perfectly, most people here know enough English, just enough to be able to have basic talk with some of the elder family members.

Still worth it though, and I already know some of the more important words (bifteki, gyros and tzatziki should be enough to eventually get some food somehow and with ouzo and yamas I should also be able to not look like a complete fool in bars and pubs) XD
Aaaand, now that we have DawningWinds around as our Ace (divorce) Attorney, we shouldn't have too much legal trouble either - unless I accidentally violate some importing/exporting law during my travels.

I know this all ain't real, but...
a) this sounds wonderful regardless
b) I wish the break ups/divorces during my childhood would have been this relaxed :X3:

I have to commend Zexy for being the Town MVP despite being a Jester. He led the lynch on toastghost and sussed DawningWinds hard. He knew helperman was Mafia from Day 1 - that was why he was sussing him all the time as being hostile @JamieIsBored but you did not listen…
Zexy literally giving the Town the truth here despite it causing his loss.

Town’s best play was always lynching helperman here.

The hopping was for the Janitor so when the target dies, their role pm is hidden.
ok human shut up now while I get the post up please lmfao
human why in the world were you going off about jester zexy. although admittedly its funny as fuck
db9.jpg
(for context, zexy was, in fact, scum)

HumanDawn, In-Thread Attacks Mafia
(couldn't quote this on traditionally due to locked thread)

The most fun in a Mafia game is the journey. The outcome matters, of course, but if one side won without much of a fight being put up against each other it doesn't feel like there's much of a reward, and the true loss in these games is not having fun.

Would you rather fight 10 Chicken sized ExLights or 1 ExLight sized chicken?
ExLight chicken
Hi guys

i wanna see a chicken sized exlight
the latter is just a normal ExLight

kidding ofc
I take offense to this! He and I are like the same height!

polymerization mafia was where mido’s family grew… (I am her child now, raven and exlight are my siblings)
i wanna quote things from archived threads :(

During the Pokémon Generation spin-off mafia:

"how did you think that would HELP TOWN?"
~ Beryllium, to Lissi after she nightkilled Jamie; who was the Town leader.
(All three were town.)

Just something about the capitalisation shows so much emotion.
It's also more funny to me because I was the scum so anything that hurt town was good for me. :shroomad:

buncha quotes from polymerization (spoilered for organization) (the amount of fluff in this game was definitely somethin)

Me: (I actually ate a cookie for breakfast lol)
beryllium: nutrients, lissi! nutrients!
Me: I also ate a pancake if it makes you feel any better
Beryllium: ..a little, but hardly. that's not very healthy either..
then again, i had a breakfast sandwich and chocolate milk, so i'm not really one to talk.
raven: What's breakfast?
"I'm sure you TWR players didn't just tag along so we could sing 'Kumbaya' together at some mafia game bonfire.

Then again, maybe you did." -FinalArcadia
me: Can I be part of this family
midorikawa: You want to join our dysfunctional family?
Me: Yea, I’m your teenage daughter. :)
Mido: As long as you’re not in the rebellious stage. It’s enough with Raven right now :ROFLMAO:
Jamie: As the therapist for this family, I must agree it is at best dysfunctional.
Me: You’ve got a new customer, Jamie
Jamie: I hope Mido pays me extra for this, I’m not a charity :sadsola:
Beryl: he's got to feed iris, after all
raven, to me: 3 important rules to survive:
1. Stay the hell away from the secluded area of the garden. No one is allowed there unless I personally invite them there - which so far never happened. My goats collapse when they get scared and they are very shy. Also my Yak is kinda hostile towards others...
2. Never ever under any circumstances enter my room. Just... don't.

draws Beretta and loads it in a dramatic manner

I'm dead serious about these two things.

And 3... Hands off the remote.

jamie: Oh wait, Ex owes me his pet goat.
Me: Wait am I ravens sister now
Dawning: And ExLight's
Mido, to Jamie: …what? You’re not our therapist. I’m from NY I don’t do therapists
mido, to jamie about paying him extra: You ain’t getting paid anything because I didn’t hire you.
jamie, to mido about getting hired: Oh wait, you didn’t hire me did you. The father did, I’m kinda just sticking around now.
jamie, to mido about extra Pay: Can I at least get some scraps for Potato :sadsola:
mido: I now have three children to support on my own because their father is a dead beat. I don’t have to spare.
Jamie: The poor starving boy, I’ll tell him the bad news.

(There’s more but I think that’s enough)
@DawningWinds can you vote me please? I‘m a big fan. -Jamie
Wait what what am I what -me/lissi

Back
Top Bottom