• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Turtonator isn’t in the stands and Tsareena is now holding shaymin. Seems likely that Kiawe is using Turtonator against Gladion (alongside Marowak).

Translation, please?
Rough translation:

Semi Final! Kaki VS Glazio!
Sister Hoshi came to Manalo Stadium to cheer on Kaki. The skull group appeared there, and it was Kaki’s semi-final opponent, Glazio, who saved Hoshi in a big pinch! Glazio is reminded of Lillie during his childhood through Hoshi. The first semi-final game, Kaki VS Glazio, a hot battle between brothers with sisters begins! !

Last edited:
Rough translation:

Semi Final! Kaki VS Glazio!
Sister Hoshi came to Manalo Stadium to cheer on Kaki. The skull group appeared there, and it was Kaki’s semi-final opponent, Glazio, who saved Hoshi in a big pinch! Glazio is reminded of Lillie during his childhood through Hoshi. The first semi-final game, Kaki VS Glazio, a hot battle between brothers with sisters begins! !

Thanks for posting it, for some reason the site won't let me highlight the translation so I can copy and paste it here

If this turns out to be true, then that has to be the worst possible way to have Ash win a league. Not only will Ash win, not because of his incredible skills as a Pokémon Trainer or ingenious and creative strategies or the strong bond between him and his Pokémon, but because Fujisaku decided to pull the stupid "Meltan ate something that it wasn't supposed to" gag, which will put his opponent at an unfair disadvantage, but they're also gonna reward Meltan for pulling such a slimy trick by saying that it eating the RKS System suddenly makes it OP?! I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the stupidest, worst written, most imbecilic and insulting battles in the history of this anime!... and the worst part is that I wouldn't put it past Fujisaku...

God, I really hope this isn't true, because if it is... well, let's just say the phrases "Ash hate" and "Fandom meltdown" wouldn't even begin to cover it.

I think they meant that Silvally becomes overpower because Melton ate the RKS System. But judging by the part when Ash wins the league, I’m pretty sure it’s fake.

This anime rumor is most likely fake. I highly doubt that TR will interrupt the league unless the writers plan on adapting the "Team Rainbow Rocket" story arc from USUM, but I think that it's too late for that.

This anime rumor is most likely fake. I highly doubt that TR will interrupt the league unless the writers plan on adapting the "Team Rainbow Rocket" story arc from USUM, but I think that it's too late for that.
I doubt they'll do Rainbow Rocket for the reason alone that they've refused to reference any previous generations/journey's unless it screams KANTO. That and I doubt anyone wants to see Lysandre or Cyrus again.

EDIT: Not to mention the lack of time. At most we'll get 10 episodes and that's pushing it. There's only a few arcs left to resolve, no need to introduce more.

Last edited:
I doubt they'll do Rainbow Rocket for the reason alone that they've refused to reference any previous generations/journey's unless it screams KANTO.
And since Rainbow Rocket would be the only reason why I can see TR interrupting the league, this rumor is most likely fake.

Yeah, at best we may see what Giovanni plans with Necrozma (there was some recent-ish merch with it, scizor, and melmetal), which could be tied into the Mohn plot, but RR would be pushing it

The anime doesn't adapt postgame content anyway, so Rainbow Rocket never had a chance.

Battle Frontier was sort of a 'bridge' arc because the 4th gen games hadn't released yet. Mega Evolutions were a side story that ran parallel to the main one.
They’re still adaptations of post game elements. Battle Frontier is as main series a series anything else, while Mega Evolution Specials converge into the main series and the Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza plot was essential to Team Flare's plans in the main series.

They’re adaptations of post game elements, contrary to the initial claim that post game elements don’t get adapted ever.

They’re still adaptations of post game elements. Battle Frontier is as main series a series anything else, while Mega Evolution Specials converge into the main series and the Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza plot was essential to Team Flare's plans in the main series.

They’re adaptations of post game elements, contrary to the initial claim that post game elements don’t get adapted ever.

Battle Frontier doesn't count, since we only got it because Gen 4 was pushed back.

Battle Frontier doesn't count, since we only got it because Gen 4 was pushed back.
How does being made because of a delay stop it from being a post game adaptation?

And that’s discarding the fact that the ME specials and UG guardians also exist as post game adaptations so the overall point stands.

How does being made because of a delay stop it from being a post game adaptation?
Maybe because we already have a confirmed release timeframe for SwSh (and the anime with it), and at most we'll get to SM145 with a tight frame for multiple arcs like Mohn, Graduation, Trial Captains, Homecoming .etc.

Maybe because we already have a confirmed release timeframe for SwSh (and the anime with it), and at most we'll get to SM145 with a tight frame for multiple arcs like Mohn, Graduation, Trial Captains, Homecoming .etc.
I guess. But my main point was that being post game doesn’t necessarily mean a death sentence for an anime adaptation.

Battle frontier? And the Mega Evolution Specials and UB missions mentioned earlier.

Battle Frontier was filler because Gen 4 got delayed. Postgame content isn't touched outside of filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom