• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops. I thought you congratulated the card designs. How stupid of me...

source.gif

FrighteningSnoopyEwe-size_restricted.gif

Dummy, dummy, dummy, dummy, dummy.

I thought I was so sly bringing a Fire-type into the Battle Tree’s Super Single Battle after getting beaten by a Ferrothorn the last time I challenged it. I even faced another one in the second battle and got my revenge on it.

Then along came my third opponent of the night and swept my entire team with a Gyarados whose Aqua Tail my Primarina couldn’t even handle twice after one Dragon Dance.

I hate you, Battle Tree.

I thought I was so sly bringing a Fire-type into the Battle Tree’s Super Single Battle after getting beaten by a Ferrothorn the last time I challenged it. I even faced another one in the second battle and got my revenge on it.

Then along came my third opponent of the night and swept my entire team with a Gyarados whose Aqua Tail my Primarina couldn’t even handle twice after one Dragon Dance.

I hate you, Battle Tree.
Battle facilities are the pain of the existence of all competitive battlers. Good thing I'm not one.

I'm sorry. I was tired and grumpy and felt like lifting my spirits a bit by being a killjoy. I tend to do that when I am tired. I should've just ignored the whole thing. My apologies.
No problem...

I hate you, Battle Tree.
Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom