• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What stats would you assume or wish for the new pokemon?(spoilers and speculation)

Matleo

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The new dragon/steel pokemon.
They write its not heavy?
Alloy pokemon?
Hp. 65
Attack. 65
Defense. 102
Sp.attack. 122
Sp.defense. 102
Speed. 68

I hope that Corviknight will be a Pokémon formidable enough to be a Physical Sweeper. Everything about it just screams like it's able to buff itself up and sweep the entire team with the proper set up tools.

Alternatively, Yamper would end up being a meme-user with that Ball Fetch Ability. Maybe it can just have decent Speed as a Set Up Lead?

I hope that Corviknight will be a Pokémon formidable enough to be a Physical Sweeper. Everything about it just screams like it's able to buff itself up and sweep the entire team with the proper set up tools.

Alternatively, Yamper would end up being a meme-user with that Ball Fetch Ability. Maybe it can just have decent Speed as a Set Up Lead?
Yamper looks like a mixed option with bigger both defense and hp. Its movepool if it gets roar, dig, water pulse bc it reminds me of gen 4 cat Purugly and will make up for that. If it gets a evo it will be much faster.

Corviknight is a mystery. Sweeper yes maybe mixed one? The stats that we alredy saw looked nice.

Yamper looks like a mixed option with bigger both defense and hp. Its movepool if it gets roar, dig, water pulse bc it reminds me of gen 4 cat Purugly and will make up for that. If it gets a evo it will be much faster.

I would love that a lot, yes. It certainly looks like it can take a hit and be of some utility for sure.

This isn't competitive-related, but can you imagine if something like Yamper used Dig?! Oh, my heart is fluttering at how absolutely cute it looks! My little potato!

I hope Duraludon is a decently fast mixed attacker. It’s entry on the official SwSh website states:

The metal composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light. It only weighs about 88 lbs. in total. Thanks to this, Duraludon can move quite quickly in spite of its appearance.

So it being fast wouldn’t be that much of a stretch. A fast speed stat would also help differentiate Duraludon from other Steel types like Aggron who are generally very slow.

Unfortunately Duraludon will probably suffer Vikavolt syndrome and be really slow.

Last edited:
I hope Duraludon is a decently fast mixed attacker. It’s entry on the official SwSh website states:

So it being fast wouldn’t be that much of a stretch. A fast speed stat would also help differentiate Duraludon from other Steel types like Aggron who are generally very slow.

Unfortunately Duraludon will probably suffer Vikavolt syndrome and be really slow.

Slow like Incineroar or fast like Deciduey speed? Could mean it learns priority move like first impression or bullet punch. Seeing its body. Bullet punch. Buts a walking cannon.

Impedimp looks like a candidate for Glalie like stats in final stage. Its current stage looks very dynamic and equal distributed stats.

Alcremie looks like a doual wall or special wall with special attack. Hope for infautation moves for it.

New wizzing with flame thrower, lava plum and scald could be nice with better stats distribution then weezing. Weather ball?

Obstagon, fast , physical, good def but fragile sp. Def. Blocking oponents stats moves cool if it gains disable, throat chop, torment then it will be the block pokemon especially for psychic and ghosts.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom