• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM136: Rising Fire! There's More Than One Rival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golisopod already provides Water coverage. I think he could've easily given him a Pinsir or a Masquerain.
Yeah, Araquanid was just the first thing that came to mind when I thought of an awalokan bug type needing focus.
Agreed, Torracat vs Scizor will be easy but hope it gets some action against Golisopod as it needs some battle focus
I just had an idea... What if Torracat’s next in line to get tortured like Primarina? Then they could higher the stakes for Pikachu vs Golisopod as a revenge for both Lana and Torracat. Poor Torracat, but it would be brutally entertaining.

I just had an idea... What if Torracat’s next in line to get tortured like Primarina? Then they could higher the stakes for Pikachu vs Golisopod as a revenge for both Lana and Torracat. Poor Torracat, but it would be brutally entertaining.

A previous summary mentioned Guzma seeing Kukui in Ash so its possible

It might also motivate Torracat to train harder for the possible exhibition match. It doesn’t take defeats lightly as far as we know, specially crushing ones.

That would make the exhibition match even more exciting, really hope it is Ash vs Masked Royal and Ash uses Torracat, maybe the motivation could result in an evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom