• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

It wasn't what I expected, but I really liked it. The town seems beautiful and I loved everything I saw. I also like the size and the amount of space there seems to be. And of course I freaked out when I saw the character sit. Small detail, but I missed that so much in Gen 7. I hope that means it's permanently back.

Small thing, but it is nice to see Ohmori again.

The town video is really lovely!! :) :) The topography/overall realm feels as living and breathing as possible.

It has really added a lot to my amazement of Sword & Shield as well as of course, made exponentially higher the anticipation for the remakes of Diamond & Pearl!!

I agree that sitting is, sadly, a big thing. It was seriously missed in gen 7, and was a quality of life thing that really added into the lifelessness of your character (in the most lively region yet, funnily enough). It really took me out of the immersion when I couldn't interact with hardly any object. So I'm thrilled that you can sit again. Lol

I really enjoyed that little gameplay trailer. One thing I found it really showed off that I have never evem noticed in a Pokemon game is NPCs fully acknowledging you. In the gameplay when the player got close to NPCs they should turn their head a bit or even there eyes would just slightly adjust. Then, if the player got even closer they would turn more and give the player a smile, almost like they are greeting them, without the player having to press A to talk to them. It adds so much personality into the games, and makes me so happy to see.

I really enjoyed that little gameplay trailer. One thing I found it really showed off that I have never evem noticed in a Pokemon game is NPCs fully acknowledging you. In the gameplay when the player got close to NPCs they should turn their head a bit or even there eyes would just slightly adjust. Then, if the player got even closer they would turn more and give the player a smile, almost like they are greeting them, without the player having to press A to talk to them. It adds so much personality into the games, and makes me so happy to see.

NPCs also looked at you in gen 7 and it’s really nice to see that return.

Well, it’s interesting that they’re just now quietly confirming that yes, boutiques and Trainer Customization are returning in these games
No, it's been confirmed a few months now, since their t-shirt contest in May. (Where it was confirmed that a winner's design would be made an in-game clothing option-until 1st place was discovered to have cheated)

And also the bagpacks were confirmed to be customisable here:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1161719204980121600

I never really noticed before, but that girl's backpack is REALLY low. Like, she's gonna have back/shoulder problems.

Also, does this mean that the same things can be worn by both genders, they'd just look different between them?

I really hope they don't gender-lock the stuff. Even if it looks different when worn by either character, it's just annoying that the girl always gets like a million more options.

no new twitter posts on the Pokemon page, of any kind, just yet, but, of course it is not even noontime yet in Pacific time! Something interesting will appear there rather soon! :)

Hmm! At least for today , Duraldon can be the new mascot for when it isn't nothing, but it is also a very specific and small piece of information!

Oriden was correct!!
Definitely agree that they will most likely not be showing any new pokemon or evolutions on the twitter and it will mainly just be stuff as deep as the Kanto pokemon facts we just suffered for half a year.

If it at least includes more information on the two wolves, I'll be happy.

But now that we know this is what they were describing, it is nice to know there are some more on the way.

Hmm! At least for today , Duraldon can be the new mascot for when it isn't nothing, but it is also a very specific and small piece of information!

But now that we know this is what they were describing, it is nice to know there are more of these on the way.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1163908929207693312

It looks like these posts will just be facts about previously revealed Pokemon, kind of like how they showed off different facts about all the Kanto Pokemon earlier this year. It's nothing too exciting, but it is nice to know what these posts are about now.

Oriden was correct!!

But now that we know this is what they were describing, it is nice to know there are some more on the way.

Hmm. That’s not really new information. Per the website:

The metal composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light. It only weighs about 88 lbs. in total.

Now that I think about it, they have not mentioned the names of any of the places in Galar. Not even the starter town has a name.
None of the towns have been named but iirc we got some area names from the Treehouse Direct such as Lake Axewell among a few others.

Back
Top Bottom